The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

23 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm going to send my actual resume. I'm sure it'll be considered. My 15+ yrs managing a farm should be relevant

You developed your farm's social media strategy from the ground up, and created a cult-like following. Your farm's internet revenues have exceed expectations since you began a multi-faceted, targeted marketing strategy between you and your customers. Your farm's social media presence would not exist, nor be successful, without your future-focused out-of-the-box thinking, planning, and strategy.

20 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

hey greggypoo

in your story of this and all of this hoohah where are we?  you said back last spring you worried when the roll out came at election time it would get buried to hide whats happening and wanted all of this exposed quickly in the daylight becausse you've said "you want it to see the light of day to clean."  well, in your mind where are we at and why is this not living up to that potential because all of this looks like a giant hidden bunch of poo that may never see the light of day if the dems with the house.

Missed this yesterday. 

I stand by my earlier statement that dragging this out to the midterms was a risk and not my preferred method. It gave time for distractions to arise, both real and manufactured (hurricanes, shooters, bombers, and a nasty confirmation hearing). These distractions made it very tough to do any additional roll out of evidence or indictments because, in the inflamed moment, the calls of "political retribution" or Hatch Act type violations would be counterproductive. They missed their pre-midterm window. 

Some of that though is the result of the positive boost the Kavanaugh hearings gave the midterm voters. As we are seeing in early returns, not just polls, the Kavanaugh hearings were very bad optics for the left. The smear campaign backfired and energized voters who might otherwise not have cared. I think a calculation was made in those days after Kavanaugh to let that be the midterm rallying cause rather than a declass/FISA reveal. 

It's a risk. Without question. 

But:

The House is important, but not vital. The Senate is secured, but the SSCI is compromised and useless. The House investigations are important for the PR battle, but will be done before any changing of the guard in terms of leadership (they have 'til December to finish up). Remember, Congress has no ability to prosecute. Losing the House and control of the investigations will create gridlock in the legislature and chaos in the controlled media soundbytes - but it has zero impact on the work being done by Sessions and Huber and Horowitz. 

Sessions and Huber have been working on this, racking up sealed magistrate orders in numbers never before seen. We've seen over 12 high ranking DOJ/FBI officials already be fired and/or removed from power. We know there are active grand juries out there Huber, including one looking at McCabe. There's real progress being made - not just in the Congressional committees which are valuable for PR, but in the DOJ itself which is where it really counts. 

Mueller will announce his findings after the midterm. If he's really a part of the counterintelligence op as I've been speculating for many months now, that will be a massive hammer with or without a GOP controlled House. 

In summary, in terms of prosecutions and this coming out in a very public way we are past the point of no return. Have been since January of this year. The die is cast so to speak on that front, the only thing the midterms will impact is how bad the blowback will be in terms of unrest. A GOP controlled house, after a red wave (if it happens) would go a LONG way towards making it a smoother roll out. A Blue Wave will make it UGLY. A blue trickle... will just make it messy but won't amount to much more than caterwauling. 

imo :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Missed this yesterday. 

I stand by my earlier statement that dragging this out to the midterms was a risk and not my preferred method. It gave time for distractions to arise, both real and manufactured (hurricanes, shooters, bombers, and a nasty confirmation hearing). These distractions made it very tough to do any additional roll out of evidence or indictments because, in the inflamed moment, the calls of "political retribution" or Hatch Act type violations would be counterproductive. They missed their pre-midterm window. 

Some of that though is the result of the positive boost the Kavanaugh hearings gave the midterm voters. As we are seeing in early returns, not just polls, the Kavanaugh hearings were very bad optics for the left. The smear campaign backfired and energized voters who might otherwise not have cared. I think a calculation was made in those days after Kavanaugh to let that be the midterm rallying cause rather than a declass/FISA reveal. 

It's a risk. Without question. 

But:

The House is important, but not vital. The Senate is secured, but the SSCI is compromised and useless. The House investigations are important for the PR battle, but will be done before any changing of the guard in terms of leadership (they have 'til December to finish up). Remember, Congress has no ability to prosecute. Losing the House and control of the investigations will create gridlock in the legislature and chaos in the controlled media soundbytes - but it has zero impact on the work being done by Sessions and Huber and Horowitz. 

Sessions and Huber have been working on this, racking up sealed magistrate orders in numbers never before seen. We've seen over 12 high ranking DOJ/FBI officials already be fired and/or removed from power. We know there are active grand juries out there Huber, including one looking at McCabe. There's real progress being made - not just in the Congressional committees which are valuable for PR, but in the DOJ itself which is where it really counts. 

Mueller will announce his findings after the midterm. If he's really a part of the counterintelligence op as I've been speculating for many months now, that will be a massive hammer with or without a GOP controlled House. 

In summary, in terms of prosecutions and this coming out in a very public way we are past the point of no return. Have been since January of this year. The die is cast so to speak on that front, the only thing the midterms will impact is how bad the blowback will be in terms of unrest. A GOP controlled house, after a red wave (if it happens) would go a LONG way towards making it a smoother roll out. A Blue Wave will make it UGLY. A blue trickle... will just make it messy but won't amount to much more than caterwauling. 

imo :beer:

The December finish line for the House, should the Democrats win the House, will be interesting.  Especially if those re-elected are tossed up in to the fray of the #tinfoildeepstate conspiracy stuffs.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You developed your farm's social media strategy from the ground up, and created a cult-like following. Your farm's internet revenues have exceed expectations since you began a multi-faceted, targeted marketing strategy between you and your customers. Your farm's social media presence would not exist, nor be successful, without your future-focused out-of-the-box thinking, planning, and strategy.

Yeah. Um. Haven't updated the farms website since 2012. ??‍♂️

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm going to send my actual resume. I'm sure it'll be considered. My 15+ yrs managing a farm should be relevant

It's a different kind of bullshite they expect you to throw around than what you are accustomed to doing.

6 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Is this a conspiracy too? Jesus, don't you get exhausted seeing a spectre around every corner? 

Plus...how do we even know they were on that jet?  Maybe they were removed before takeoff?  Maybe this was intended to fake their deaths, or to silence all the witnesses to their being taken off the plane?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!1!1!!11!!1!!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Is this a conspiracy too? Jesus, don't you get exhausted seeing a spectre around every corner? 

Did I say it was? 

Nope. 

But it fits in this thread until we know more. You'd understand why if you bothered to read the thread honestly rather than trying to turn every post into something it isn't. Or if you looked into who was aboard that plane.

Finally, a way to dispose of the missing 9-11 passengers.

Or maybe just a simple pitot static problem that very poorly trained pilots on a very poor airline could not handle.

But for conspiracy folks.....Both.

By the way, I'm no DR, but I do have some contacts.

Here's a maintenance write-up in that aircraft's logbook the day prior.

" Indicated airspeed and altimeter disagree after takeoff and elevator feel differential pressure light illuminated."

The airline claims it was fixed.

I'm guessing they were wrong.

Edited by sherpa
  • Thank you (+1) 1