The Buffalo media in a sentence.

turftoe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scapegoats for those who prefer to turn a blind eye to the facts.

Absolutely, the "blame the media" crowd never holds the team (17 years and counting) as the problem. I don't get it. You think Philly or NY would be easier or tougher on these guys? Just asking for a friend.

Tabloid type columnist who time is running out. They are becoming as useless as the camara ,flip phone , pager , typewriter. Sorry boys but your time has come

For a media outlet whose "time has come", they sure do generate a lot of discussion around TSW. Maybe their demise is not as close as you'd like to believe.

For a media outlet whose "time has come", they sure do generate a lot of discussion around TSW. Maybe their demise is not as close as you'd like to believe.

Um. The calories burnt here (at least for me) equate to precisely $0.00 of ad revenue for the links I didn't follow and $0.00 in sales for the papers I didn't buy.

They reports the brutal truth that most Buffalo sports fans are afraid to face or are too stubborn to admit to.

Absolutely, the "blame the media" crowd never holds the team (17 years and counting) as the problem. I don't get it. You think Philly or NY would be easier or tougher on these guys? Just asking for a friend.

There are plenty of the "blame the media" crowd who are right now shouting for Brandon and Whaley to be fired and yet they throw darts at the media. It just a really bad look...