[Please Change Title]Penn state

USC QB showed far more NFL QB characteristics/instinct than Tyrod has so far.

He was throwing receivers open, throwing into tight windows despite the receiver not really being open, throwing to an open receiver before he was open...great escapability...great ability to extend plays for gains instead of losses...didn't quit...brought the team back in the 4th quarter...

Can we draft him NOW and just get him on the payroll?

:lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was throwing receivers open, throwing into tight windows despite the receiver not really being open, throwing to an open receiver before he was open...great escapability...great ability to extend plays for gains instead of losses...didn't quit...brought the team back in the 4th quarter...

I wish. This is why you blow it all up go full Browns the next two years and grab that guy

Ask Brady about terms the devil may require.

Don't think he's draft eligible.

Would love Chris Godwin though. Perfect for buffalos inaccurate QB's

Edited by mob16151

Man, the Big Ten is having a little trouble in their bowl games. At least they managed to beat a MAC school, though. That would have been embarrassing. Almost as embarrassing as getting shut out in a playoff game.

To be fair to Penn St, the Rose Bowl is pretty much a home game for USC

There's no way to know that of course, but prob better than Washington, yes.

Not necessarily. Washington didn't play that bad on defense. Bama probably would have scored a lot more point against Penn State but as you say, there's no way to tell. Edited by Bill from NYC

TSW doesn't care.

looks like many disagree. But hey, we understand. This wasn't from Twitter so you missed out.

EvenGlaringConch.gif

so, do you even have a team? Or do you just trash everyone else's opinion? Because not one person here has learned an original thought other than you denigrating their belief

Not necessarily. Washington didn't play that bad on defense. Bama probably would have scored a lot more point against Penn State but as you say, there's no way to tell.

Bama scores on anyone. Clemson will score on them though.

Excited for the game. Let's go not Bama!

Not necessarily. Washington didn't play that bad on defense. Bama probably would have scored a lot more point against Penn State but as you say, there's no way to tell.

Bama really only scored 14 offensive points in that game - 7 came on a pick six and 3 came on a fg after returning a fumble into washington territory and subsequently getting stuffed, more or less.

Bama scores on anyone. Clemson will score on them though.

Excited for the game. Let's go not Bama!

Clemson looks good. They played well in the game last year so they think they can win. There is a plus! The line opened with The University of Alabama Crimson Tide at minus 6 1/2. I thought it would be closer to 3 or 3 1/2. These teams are close.

The thing is, our QB Hurts is a true freshman. He is as cool as it gets but he obviously lacks experience. I liken him to a slower, much stronger Tyrod. He doesn't look it but he does huge numbers in the weight room and can knock down defenders with a stiff arm. He has wonderful receivers, very good rbs, fine TEs. The OTs are superior and the center gets better every game.

All of the above and they really are NOT an offensive team. :)

The defense is MUCH better than last year. They have 2 DTs that have to be doubled. This often leaves players such as Allen, Williams and Anderson getting blocked 1 on 1. Not good. Reuben Foster is WAY better than Ragland was, and Rags could play. Credit BADOL for calling that before the season! Their safeties are great and the corners are good.

They are all but impossible to run on. You can pass some but you better get rid of the ball quick because their pass rushers will take you out.

I'm not going to make a prediction. I'm just saying ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bama really only scored 14 offensive points in that game - 7 came on a pick six and 3 came on a fg after returning a fumble into washington territory and subsequently getting stuffed, more or less.

I agree. This was my point. The Huskies defense was better than I thought.

I knew all about the Tide defense. ;)

Clemson looks good. They played well in the game last year so they think they can win. There is a plus! The line opened with The University of Alabama Crimson Tide at minus 6 1/2. I thought it would be closer to 3 or 3 1/2. These teams are close.

The thing is, our QB Hurts is a true freshman. He is as cool as it gets but he obviously lacks experience. I liken him to a slower, much stronger Tyrod. He doesn't look it but he does huge numbers in the weight room and can knock down defenders with a stiff arm. He has wonderful receivers, very good rbs, fine TEs. The OTs are superior and the center gets better every game.

All of the above and they really are NOT an offensive team. :)

The defense is MUCH better than last year. They have 2 DTs that have to be doubled. This often leaves players such as Allen, Williams and Anderson getting blocked 1 on 1. Not good. Reuben Foster is WAY better than Ragland was, and Rags could play. Credit BADOL for calling that before the season! Their safeties are great and the corners are good.

They are all but impossible to run on. You can pass some but you better get rid of the ball quick because their pass rushers will take you out.

I'm not going to make a prediction. I'm just saying ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. This was my point. The Huskies defense was better than I thought.

I knew all about the Tide defense. ;)

I watch their safeties. I only care to see what they have to offer as I don't know if its good or bad. Does their front 7mask their safeties? Their safeties are good but every time I watch I change my mind.

I want to see how they adapt and cover. I want to see them be autonomous of each other and the front 7. This will ensure that they're as good as Hooker who always seems to play as if he is the only man on the field. He has a nose for the football.