[Please Change Title]Penn state

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch their safeties. I only care to see what they have to offer as I don't know if its good or bad. Does their front 7mask their safeties? Their safeties are good but every time I watch I change my mind.

I want to see how they adapt and cover. I want to see them be autonomous of each other and the front 7. This will ensure that they're as good as Hooker who always seems to play as if he is the only man on the field. He has a nose for the football.

Their safeties are both sophs. Ronnie Harrison hits as hard as perhaps anybody in college football. He is also big with long arms and can cover. The only thing that worries me about him is that he is excitable. But he is just punishing. I hope someone else who watches him chimes in.

Minkah Fitzpatrick took over for Eddie Jackson at the other spot. Minkah was the nickel. He is great in coverage and is a total ball hawk. The kid is very smart and a difference maker and gets even better each week.

Their safeties are both sophs. Ronnie Harrison hits as hard as perhaps anybody in college football. He is also big with long arms and can cover. The only thing that worries me about him is that he is excitable. But he is just punishing. I hope someone else who watches him chimes in.

Minkah Fitzpatrick took over for Eddie Jackson at the other spot. Minkah was the nickel. He is great in coverage and is a total ball hawk. The kid is very smart and a difference maker and gets even better each week.

my hope is that we get Hooker and I want to keep an eye on one of them as SS to replace Graham next year

Why, so we can stuff two more overrated Big Ten teams into the bracket?

Because last evening we saw a fantastic game between a conference winner and the team many said was the team that wanted to play. Exciting football...as a Bills fan I understand that this is a foreign concept to you. Edited by Cripple Creek

Because last evening we saw a fantastic game between a conference winner and the team many said was the team that wanted to play. Exciting football...as a Bills fan I understand that this is a foreign concept to you.

Is the point of a championship to be the most entertaining or is it to figure out who the best team is? Trying to entertain the most people rather than running an actual title game is probably what got us a boring shut out in the semifinals to begin with.

Because last evening we saw a fantastic game between a conference winner and the team many said was the team that wanted to play. Exciting football...as a Bills fan I understand that this is a foreign concept to you.

Thank God the school/program that enables child rape lost.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Thank God the school/program that enables child rape lost.

Wow, that's harsh. Do you think that anybody there NOW feels that way?

Let it go, man. Those responsible have been appropriately punished, and it's long past time to move on.