Kim Pegula Weighs In

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to!!! So there! Why the Kim hate and not Terry? Is this a sexist thing? Owners do not have to have great football knowledge, and it's better if they recognize that.

I don't either, this is thread about Kim and I was responding to to a comment to blow the whole thing up.

Looking bad? And yet half the fans came away thinking it was the media who accomplished that.

Never mind the fact that the worst look of all--the only look that matters--was Sunday between 1 and 4 ET.

Put "this" at the top of the non-issues of the year, an early front runner.

That's entirely false, and this nonsense is spouted every 30 months when the Bills enter into their coaching search. It's simply not true.

Half the fans? Would love to see the numbers on that statement.

No one follows JimKellyFan69 on Twitter, but players do follow the national guys, who almost universally panned today's nonsense.

You can say it's not that big of a deal, which I agree with, because it was already readily apparent we're a rudderless organization. But the consequence is we looked bad, period.

Edited by FireChan

Looking bad? And yet half the fans came away thinking it was the media who accomplished that.

Never mind the fact that the worst look of all--the only look that matters--was Sunday between 1 and 4 ET.

Put "this" at the top of the non-issues of the year, an early front runner.

That's entirely false, and this nonsense is spouted every 30 months when the Bills enter into their coaching search. It's simply not true.

Oh really? Which job is ENTIRELY less attractive?

Oh really? Which job is ENTIRELY less attractive?

Most of the reason the job is less attractive is because of the QB predicament, not the dysfunction. If anything I think coaches would say I can make a boatload of money there and pay as many assistants as I want and my GM will work with me to get the kind of players I want.

Most of the reason the job is less attractive is because of the QB predicament, not the dysfunction. If anything I think coaches would say I can make a boatload of money there and pay as many assistants as I want and my GM will work with me to get the kind of players I want.

Attractive is entirely in the eye of the beholder and any attempts to project our lay perceptions of what is and isn't attractive to an NFL coaching candidate is absurd.

What if Pegula tells their favorite candidate he will make him the highest paid coach in history? Might that move the attraction needle a little? Maybe, maybe not. Point is, we just don't know so we can all stop acting like we do.

Attractive is entirely in the eye of the beholder and any attempts to project our lay perceptions of what is and isn't attractive to an NFL coaching candidate is absurd.

What if Pegula tells their favorite candidate he will make him the highest paid coach in history? Might that move the attraction needle a little? Maybe, maybe not. Point is, we just don't know so we can all stop acting like we do.

If that's the argument, Jed York could easily do the same thing.

Then that is not the kind of Coach I want anyways.

I want a Coach who can win.

It's common knowledge - not opinion - that the Buffalo HC gig is the most attractive one out there.

Because our GM does not hire his own Coach ?

Edited by 3rdand12

@SalSports

Just spoke with Bills co-owner Kim Pegula who told me she expects team to interview 5-6 HC candidates as opposed to the 12 or so 2 years ago

Kim said ownership/front office will begin meeting tomorrow to further discuss candidates, player evaluations, and off-season direction.

Kim Pegula also reiterated to me she likes qualities Anthony Lynn brings to HC position, but he is certainly "not a lock."

Kim Pegula: "I believe in continuity and really wanted to make that happen. But, we just realized team wasn't going in direction we wanted"

What direction were the Jets headed before she pulled the trigger on the their dumpster find?

Anyway, too many better jobs now open.

They will have to settle for Lynn.

What direction were the Jets headed before she pulled the trigger on the their dumpster find?

Sure they will.

Goodwin, McDermott, Joseph, and Reich will all say no to becoming an NFL HC.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I am fine with Lynn at this point. Who will he report to?

But I thought it was Whaley picking the new HC without meddling by ownership and Brandon?

Sure, but did you think Whaley was going to make who he interviews a secret? You have to keep the owners in the loop. Doesn't mean DW cedes control.

It's common knowledge - not opinion - that the Buffalo HC gig is the most attractive one out there.

Bills are the most talented team of all the job openings. Shortest lift to playoffs.