Kim Pegula Weighs In

Did Whaley cut Taylor already?

Rudderless? How? They fired Rex and told Whaley to find a new one. Where is the lack of direction? This whole schittstorm is 100% manufactured by the Buffalo News. The national people don't know anything., They just pick up on what they are writing and echo it.

Except La Canfora, who seems to have a flock of busy little parakeets feeding his twitter. Then the locals pick up HIM.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are going to write what sells. At this point everything is about Rex and his departure. The bills are being shown as disfunctional with several heads. I agree that they need to put the responsibility with Whaley and make him own up to his decisions. That is when this is going to succeed. There should be no involvement from Russ or the Pegulas.

That is exactly why I went into my twitter feed and got rid of almost all the local beat writers. (kept Capaccio). You are correct they are being portrayed as being dysfunctional. I think more discerning minds have come to the conclusion, especially after the Wawrow article, that they are full of ****.

LA...Highly regarded young QB...younger roster....moving into super stadium.....premium media market/attractive player destination and decent place to live.

Elite QB with a few seasons left....roster that could contend right away......great place to live be it SD or LA.

High drafting team in rebuild with new stadium.......low immediate expectations......storied history without ingrained losing culture.....possibly premier living/player destination in US.

Bills.....older team.....system QB....DEEP seeded losing culture.....lame duck GM.

But OK if you say so.

Kirby had a link to a poll of NFL executives that agreed Buffalo is the least attractive job but if you say otherwise it must be so.

Good stuff. It's all utter nonsense, but it's good stuff.

Did Whaley cut Taylor already?

Rudderless? How? They fired Rex and told Whaley to find a new one. Where is the lack of direction? This whole schittstorm is 100% manufactured by the Buffalo News. The national people don't know anything., They just pick up on what they are writing and echo it.

And who hears that echo? Think FA's are fact checking the press conference?

By all means explain to us why those situations are "MUCH worse" than Buffalo.

That's what I thought. :lol:

i know a waste of time when i see one, and in this case i'm staring at a loudmouth on the internet demanding someone refute his claim that jared goff is "highly regarded young qb"

FA are just as unlikely to give a **** about what's on SportsCenter or NFLN, but if you'd rather parse the two, by all means.

Well at least you've addressed a point I've actually made. Good start.

These guys aren't deaf and blind. If they only hear negative things about Buffalo for years and years on end, about its dysfunction, losing culture etc etc, I can't imagine they'd be too excited to come here. It's human nature.

I'm not saying it's end all be all, but I think it's ridiculous to say if the choice is between a better run organization and this one all other things being equal, that's not gonna make a difference.

I've mentioned this many times, but can you tell me why you don't think Rex was a "Whaley hire"? What can you point to that proves Whaley's own gushing comments about Rex at the time he was hired were falsehoods he spoke?

Let's get serious! What did you expect Whaley to say at the presser announcing that Rex the big talker was hired? He said the same platitudes that every other GM would say of an owner's hiring that he was not most responsible for. And he continued with the formula platitudes while he was coaching because it would be foolish to publicly undercut the HC, even though there were rampant rumors that Whaley and Rex didn't have a close relationship.

The structure of the communication whereby the HC reported to the owner instead of the GM is telling. The GM went along with the hire but he wasn't the person he wanted hired for the job. Did Whaley agree to the hire of the new owners. Of course he did. But that is far from being enthusiastic about a hire he would not have made if he was the person making the hire.

If you want to criticize Whaley for not being more aggressive in challenging the owners selection then that is a valid criticism. But the fact that the owners publicly came out announcing that this next hire is solely his to make (with the approval of the owners) is a clear indication that that wasn't the same process that happened with the Rex hire.

Well at least you've addressed a point I've actually made. Good start.

These guys aren't deaf and blind. If they only hear negative things about Buffalo for years and years on end, about its dysfunction, losing culture etc etc, I can't imagine they'd be too excited to come here. It's human nature.

I'm not saying it's end all be all, but I think it's ridiculous to say if the choice is between a better run organization and this one all other things being equal, that's not gonna make a difference.

Yeah, that's what I figured.

hey, whatever helps you guys stay pissed at a football team you've elected to follow. please don't let me ruin that for you. go to bed and hug your wives, if applicable.