Kim Pegula Weighs In

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to!!! So there! Why the Kim hate and not Terry? Is this a sexist thing? Owners do not have to have great football knowledge, and it's better if they recognize that.

I don't dislike either, but I also don't think either should be making any personnel decisions. They can be great owners without being part of HC hiring decisions. Hopefully this last backfire has taught them that.

I don't dislike either, but I also don't think either should be making any personnel decisions. They can be great owners without being part of HC hiring decisions. Hopefully this last backfire has taught them that.

I think the ONLY way to be great owners is to pick the right people, then get out of the way. They are smart people, they will learn.

What a burn lol

Ha! Yeah. He got me. He got me.

I think the ONLY way to be great owners is to pick the right people, then get out of the way. They are smart people, they will learn.

But the right person (in my incredibly humble opinion) is Whaley. They're paying him to make the big boy GM decisions. Let him do it. And, like you said, get out of the way.

If he fux up, fire him. But let him do his job.

Ha! Yeah. He got me. He got me.

But the right person (in my incredibly humble opinion) is Whaley. They're paying him to make the big boy GM decisions. Let him do it. And, like you said, get out of the way.

If he fux up, fire him. But let him do his job.

With you there!

Yea they sign the checks it's their team I get it blah blah. But they're unqualified to even give their 2 cents in the decision. It's just a fact. A cold hard fact. God bless him for all he's done for our teams and the city. But when it comes to personnel and structure (for both teams) the Pegulas are putting up red flag after red flag of incompetent management.

Today's press conference was an example of very competent leadership and management. They did not hog the GMs end of season presser. They let him stand on his own two feet. They have empowered him to do his job and they will hold him accountable. That is a sign of good leadership.

Today's press conference was an example of very competent leadership and management. They did not hog the GMs end of season presser. They let him stand on his own two feet. They have empowered him to do his job and they will hold him accountable. That is a sign of good leadership.

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you. But when the GM is facing the media after a losing season because of the coach (hired by the owners) and the QB (hired by the coach who was hired by the owners) - and has to answer questions about the recently fired HC (fired by the owners) .... I think this is a little different.

You are correct. And, you know what? what happened today is meaningless. We didn't even get any information that is useful.

Looking bad.

Players and coaches and fans still see headlines and Twitter comments.

Looking bad? And yet half the fans came away thinking it was the media who accomplished that.

Never mind the fact that the worst look of all--the only look that matters--was Sunday between 1 and 4 ET.

Put "this" at the top of the non-issues of the year, an early front runner.

Not much, it was already the least attractive job for any prospective HC.

That's entirely false, and this nonsense is spouted every 30 months when the Bills enter into their coaching search. It's simply not true.