Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

Watch: Sean McDermott 1-on-1 (6:20)
The new Bills head coach sits down with Chris Brown as they discuss his coaching influences, goals for his staff and aspirations for the team moving forward.

Watch: "A Daily Standard of Winning" (2:41)
New Head Coach Sean McDermott lays out the reasons he is the right choice for the Buffalo Bills.

Wonder why Reid fired him if he thought so highly of him?

Wonder why Reid fired him if he thought so highly of him?

How did the Eagles D fare after he got fired?

Ron Rivera talked about that at the top of this interview:

Ron Rivera: "He's earned the opportunity" (9:18)
Panthers head coach Ron Rivera joined the John Murphy Show to discuss his time with new Bills head coach Sean McDermott. Rivera talked about McDermott's coaching style and some of his influences including the late Jim Johnson.

I like what I've heard and seen about McDermott. Seems like a real up and coming head coach star in this league. I have such a better feeling about this than I had when Rex had his presser.

I just hope the fans and Pegula's are patient and give him the full 4-5 years or whatever it is. This first go-around on Coordinators may not be exactly the perfect fit. We'll see but I want McDermott to establish his culture which is obviously much more professional than Rexys. If he has to change coordinators at some point than so be it.

More patience. I'll wait.

Who cares at this point.

Go for 20 years. Hell 25. Let's make history baby.

Ok since you think that an average fan can do better, what's your plan for this season and the future?