Draft order

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Hooker, Adams, Mike Williams, or possibly a QB.

I don't see a QB worth a first round pick, so no in my opinion.

Mike Williams does not help with Taylor being unable to throw over the middle (or accurately to the sidelines when he does throw).

A safety is a necessity, so Hooker might be a possibility, but he is no game changer (IMHO).

Not sure e who Adams is.

I don't see a QB worth a first round pick, so no in my opinion.

Mike Williams does not help with Taylor being unable to throw over the middle (or accurately to the sidelines when he does throw).

A safety is a necessity, so Hooker might be a possibility, but he is no game changer (IMHO).

Not sure e who Adams is.

Jamal Adams. He's an LSU Safety. Dynamic Player.

Love those three guys. We would be in great shape picking one of those guys at an area of need. Good call.

Yeah, I don't think that you could go wrong with any of them. They fill a need for sure and are elite talents. I will bet that Blokes will make a case for Corey Davis at some point and I wouldn't hate it.

I will also go with the Adams, Hooker, Williams crowd. As of today (lot of time left) I would take those guys over the field.

That's where I am as well.

I would also add Peppers, Corey Davis and Ramcyzk to the list. I like our shot to get an immediate impact player at a position of need at 10. Looks to be some solid options where we need help.

I would also add Peppers, Corey Davis and Ramcyzk to the list. I like our shot to get an immediate impact player at a position of need at 10. Looks to be some solid options where we need help.

I wouldn't want Peppers at 10. I don't see him impacting games enough on defense to justify taking him there.

I'm not a Peppers guy. He's an elite athlete but hasn't made a ton of plays (especially defensively). He has 1 career turnover. I'd like some production.

I could definitely get behind the other 2. Im not usually a fan of an OL (other than LT) that early but Ramcyzk feels like a good player to me. You can never have too many guys like that. I'd LOVE him in the 2nd.

Anyone else terrified of getting a Whitner type player if we go safety?

FWIW, we crush Whitney and he was the wrong pick but he's been to multiple Pro Bowls and had a decade long career. It's not like Fat Mike or Maybin.