Jaguars - Tyson Alualu
Jaguars - Blaine Gabbert
Bills - Stepon Gilmore
Titans - Chance Warmack
Lions - Eric Ebron
Rams - Todd Gurley
Giants - Eli Apple
Bills - Malik Hooker

May have been the plan all along by mgt.......

So rooting for a organization that may have planned all along by mgt........

Is a plan? LOL this franchise is sinking. if anyone could condone basically cheating. For a better draft slot.

Hows that working out for the Sabres, excuses aside? In the NFL anyone with balls plays to win every single game. Balls are in short supply on OBD.

pretty much a sham what Whaley and Mgt. marched out today as their QB. Tney knew he sucked. That's why they never even considered his 5 th year option. Jones? is way off if ever.

Russ, you got a lot of work cut out selling this BS. in 2017.

Edited by Best Player Available

I think playing Ej was partially about avoiding an injury to tyrod but I also think it was a calculated move to improve draft position. I think there is a guy they are shooting for in the draft (most likely qb) and wanted to greatly improve their chances by jumping up in the draft . Even if ej had an amazing game there's no way they were going to retain him. If tyrod stays odds are they won't get another pick in the top 10.

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

2017 NFL Draft order:

1. Cleveland Browns (1-15)

2. San Francisco 49ers (2-14)

3. Chicago Bears (3-13)

4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13)

5. Tennessee Titans (9-7) from Los Angeles Rams (4-12)

6. New York Jets (5-11)

7. San Diego Chargers (5-11)

8. Carolina Panthers (6-10)

9. Cincinnati Bengals (6-9-1)

10. Buffalo Bills (7-9)

11. New Orleans Saints (7-9)

12. Cleveland Browns from Philadelphia Eagles (7-9)

13. Arizona Cardinals (7-8-1)

14. Indianapolis Colts* (8-8)

15. Philadelphia Eagles* from via Minnesota Vikings (8-8)

16. Baltimore Ravens(8-8)

17. Washington Redskins (8-7-1)

18. Tennessee Titans (9-7)

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-7)

20. Denver Broncos (9-7)

I think playing Ej was partially about avoiding an injury to tyrod but I also think it was a calculated move to improve draft position. I think there is a guy they are shooting for in the draft (most likely qb) and wanted to greatly improve their chances by jumping up in the draft . Even if ej had an amazing game there's no way they were going to retain him. If tyrod stays odds are they won't get another pick in the top 10.

if they are reaching for a QB in this weak class, they should be canned. I can't see one worth picking in round one. Now, if they like someone in round 2 or 3, maybe, but 1st round QB in this draft?

If there were even a half decent 1st round QB prospect in this draft, Cleveland, SF, Chicago and the Jets all need QBs and pick ahead of Bills. If a QB gets by those 4 teams that are desperate for the position, then I would be very wary of taking him.

Edited by OldTimer1960

2017 NFL Draft order:

1. Cleveland Browns (1-15)

2. San Francisco 49ers (2-14)

3. Chicago Bears (3-13)

4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13)

5. Tennessee Titans (9-7) from Los Angeles Rams (4-12)

6. New York Jets (5-11)

7. San Diego Chargers (5-11)

8. Carolina Panthers (6-10)

9. Cincinnati Bengals (6-9-1)

10. Buffalo Bills (7-9)

11. New Orleans Saints (7-9)

12. Cleveland Browns from Philadelphia Eagles (7-9)

13. Arizona Cardinals (7-8-1)

14. Indianapolis Colts* (8-8)

15. Philadelphia Eagles* from via Minnesota Vikings (8-8)

16. Baltimore Ravens(8-8)

17. Washington Redskins (8-7-1)

18. Tennessee Titans (9-7)

19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-7)

20. Denver Broncos (9-7)

How are we ahead of Arizona?

I understand the TT being off. But then you play Cardale to see what you have got. Why not give him the reps the whole week. Playing EJ was just a bad decision

Bills - Malik Hooker"
Malik Hooker says he's returning to school...

He said he wasn't sure after the Clemson game. Has he announced that since then?

He's listed on the NFL's underclassmen tracker as returning, but of course nothing truly official until later this month.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000744597/article/tracking-underclassmen-intentions-for-2017-nfl-draft