Bradley to follow lynn

CDogg20

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three above avg WR's, oline filled with #1 and 2 round picks, franchise QB, nice LB corps...they have a very fast defense. Not sure he has shown an ability to succeed.

I meant on defense. Bradley has nothing to do with the offense.

Kubiak is stepping down.

Lynn is a fool if he does not go after Wade for DC

They might promote Wade and/or will do what they can to keep him.

As far as the tweet from Schefter, don't forget that it was also a "given" two years ago that Rex and Trestman were a package deal. Then it was Roman.

Just saying agents are aggressive with what they tell the national media, especially this one.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@christrapasso

Want to see #Bills NT Deandre Coleman play 2day. He's huge and flashed in limited time this yr. He'd push Dareus to "attack" DT spot in '17.

Watching Coleman in '16 (no hyperbole) it was hard deciphering him from Dareus @ times. Dareus better athlete but Coleman: wide/active hands

Re: Adolphus Washington

@christrapasso

He's much better suited to play attacking DT spot in a 4-3 than a two-gapping role in a 3-4. The latter is what he found himself in this yr.

Like I said upthread, a lot of who the Bills drafted this past draft weren't Rex specific guys, which is good. It won't hamper the Bills and force them to find a 3-4 guy.

As always, it does not matter how WE feel about anything. You just have to trust the owners and hope for the best! Everybody makes mistakes BUT The Pegula's didn't get where they are by being wrong all the time.

Irrelevant to running a pro sports franchise

@christrapasso

Want to see #Bills NT Deandre Coleman play 2day. He's huge and flashed in limited time this yr. He'd push Dareus to "attack" DT spot in '17.

Watching Coleman in '16 (no hyperbole) it was hard deciphering him from Dareus @ times. Dareus better athlete but Coleman: wide/active hands

Who? I've literally never heard that name called all year. What's so great about him?

Who? I've literally never heard that name called all year. What's so great about him?

Considering he's playing the nose in Rex's scheme I'd assume Trapasso is saying that Coleman has done well as a space eater/block occupier

Edited by JM57

If Anthony Lynn lands a permanent head coaching job, gus bradley will follow regardless of team(per schefty). Lets hope it's in Buffalo boys. How do you all feel about this?

What is the connection between Bradley and Lynn? Are they BFFs?