Casserly on Lynn

TPS

This was posted by 26 under the 12/28 Lynn presser topic, and I'm surprised it hasn't generated discussion--maybe people missed it?

Casserly was with the Jets when Lynn interviewed for their HC job and makes some good points about Lynn as a HC candidate for the Bills.

Casserly on Lynn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was posted by 26 under the 12/28 Lynn presser topic, and I'm surprised it hasn't generated discussion--maybe people missed it?

Casserly was with the Jets when Lynn interviewed for their HC job and makes some good points about Lynn as a HC candidate for the Bills.

Casserly on Lynn

I liked hearing this, missed it earlier. Thanks. He sounds like he could be a good HC.

Don Capers is so mad right now.

And I'm not a fan of the white Grinch but I do like Lynn. I just don't know if that's a move the Bills need to make right now.

I am not sure any of us truly know what to do at this point. Maybe we should all breathe a bit?

Wait. I thought I saw on here that Lynn isn't intelligent enough on top of being unqualified.

@TyDunne

Bills should hope this week didn't scare off Anthony Lynn. He'd be a hell of a HC candidate.

Ty Dunne better watch out with his uppity takes on the Bills organization he's going to get lumped in with all the other unreasonable media! :rolleyes:

I still think Casserly looks like a marionette, but I liked how he said Lynn is "his own man" and shouldn't be "aligned" with Rex.

The more I think about the situation the less I am concerned about the potential of Lynn getting the job full time, as long as he has a decent plan for the defense.

I'd love to see the Bills come out and put a blasting on the Jets this week, and then talk afterwards about how much simpler and straightforward the plan was.

Charley has the best looking brown hair for a guy approaching 75

What's even more annoying about him is that game day ball he has on display behind him that the Redskins gave him (as their GM) after their SB XXVI victory. :angry:

Edited by Nanker

I'm afraid fans don't like Lynn because he has worked for Ryan for 7 years.

Which was precisely Casserly's point -- fans need to get past the fact that just because you work for an ineffective manager doesn't mean you don't have superior ability.