Coughlin Interviewing in Jacksonville Today per Schefter

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills job Is NOT attractive at all. With its current roster and all it's questions to answer, the Bills job will be a hard pressed one.

The 2017 schedule has them not only playing the Pats twice and Miami twice, but.....

Oakland

Denver

Kansas City

San Diego

Carolina

Atlanta

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Bills could go 2-14 and could be 18 YEARS 😨

Doomed!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

In some ways, I think we could use his discipline after Rex's country club. On the hand, he is old af and seemed to really have burned out in NJ.

I think it's only a token interview to pay respect for what he did for that team. I don't think he is a real candidate for any team.

The Bills job Is NOT attractive at all. With its current roster and all it's questions to answer, the Bills job will be a hard pressed one.

The 2017 schedule has them not only playing the Pats twice and Miami twice, but.....

Oakland

Denver

Kansas City

San Diego

Carolina

Atlanta

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Bills could go 2-14.

Why is it that everyone always thinks these would-be head coaches, with all their infinite egos, are going to be picky at all?

These guys want a head coaching job. They're not going to turn it down because of a schedule, that's ridiculous.

Embarrassing if Coughlin chooses the Jags over the Bills. Of course, this is not surprising given how any candidates are likely to view the Bills job given all that has happened with DW etc. - even with a guy as Coughlin who has been desperate to become an NFL coach again.

@NFL

“The Bills seem to be the most ready to win right now of the openings.” http://on.nfl.com/ZWC3qO

(via @RapSheet)

C0tVELsUoAA0843.jpg

Oakland

Denver

Kansas City

San Diego

Carolina

Atlanta

New Orleans

Tampa Bay

Bills could go 2-14 and could be 18 YEARS 😨

Doomed!

Embarrassing if Coughlin chooses the Jags over the Bills. Of course, this is not surprising given how any candidates are likely to view the Bills job given all that has happened with DW etc. - even with a guy as Coughlin who has been desperate to become an NFL coach again.

Man, you're really going down with the Rex train. Personally, I would hang my hat on someone else besides a sub .500 coach.