John Murphy Yells at 11 Year Old for Criticizing Whaley

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's more frustrating that a local writer will take any opportunity to attack the team and organization. The local media wonders why they aren't provided with the National headlines before the big reporting agencies (ESPN, etc).....It's because they're nothing but a collective group that wants to be apart of the story (vice reporting it) and have a strong sense of entitlement. Hence, I choose not to read their work.

It's more frustrating that a local writer will take any opportunity to attack the team and organization. The local media wonders why they aren't provided with the National headlines before the big reporting agencies (ESPN, etc).....It's because they're nothing but a collective group that wants to be apart of the story (vice reporting it) and have a strong sense of entitlement. Hence, I choose not to read their work.

Actually it's not more frustrating. The way you feel about those guys is the same way we feel about Murph. Your complaint just happens to be against an unobjective observer looking at things in the opposite manner of Murph. Sully is negative and Murph is positive. Sadly I think Sully is more accurate because this organization is a mess, but that's beyond the point. All many of us want is at least a hint objectivity from these people. No one wants to listen or read to someone who is entirely positive or negative. You want writers and radio personalities who at least pretend to be objective. Murphy makes MIchael Kay of the Yes network look like the Yankees harshest critic. No one wants to hear how great this organization is doing in the midst of a 16 year playoff drought. That's hard to do in the NFL. I can't believe anyone chooses to listen to this guy. It's like someone choosing to listen to Soviet propaganda.

Over the last few months I've grown tired of Murphy. He has zero appeal. Havent downloaded his podcast in months ( maybe that's the teams poor play)--I'd be looking for a new voice of the Bills for a new era -- someone who doesn't lack humor, someone fresh. If I were a Pegula.

He's always been a homer, but it's gotten much worse. I understand he gets lots of dumb calls, but his attitude is awful. He goes insane when anyone suggests that this organization has issues. While driving to work yesterday I wanted to listen to his show to hear calls regarding Rex. It only took 3 minutes before I had to change the channel. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

it's very very weird what a hard-on you have for this guy.

I'm not sure how you read my comments about Timmah and come to the conclusion I'm sexually attracted to him, but there's no accounting for what remains at the forefront of people's noggins.

Meanwhile, he's a thin-skinned peddler of all Bills things gloomy. He's the low-hanging fruit of sports writers, first in line to amp up the misery among die-hard fans so he can click-bait them to job security while occasionally taking up a cause (like pretending he's coming to the aid of an 11-year-old) when he could not give one rat's ass whisker about anything other than the sound of his own thoughts.

He's excessively rude and disrespectful to any Bills fan who even questions him (he once told a Bills fan who disagreed with him on Twitter to "go hump a fist") and it happens in part because not enough people are willing to call him out for his lazy, tiresome act.

As long as he finds a salary mocking Bills fans, I'll spend my free time calling him out for what he is: a John Wawrow wannabee stuck in a Jimmy Olsen job .

I just got banned on BBMB for criticizing Whaley. They're doing their best to squash any blame that may be attributed to their GM.

Lucky for you that you got banned. Now you won't be tempted to read the trash over there. I won't click on those

forums for at least a month. It's embarrassing.

I'm laughing at all the posts referring to Murph as a "homer". Do you not realize he is an employee of the Buffalo Bills?

The term "homer" is relative. Of course he will be a homer to an extent, but he takes it way too far. The Yankees have their own network, and they at least make an attempt to seem somewhat objective occasionally. Murph will never say one bad thing about anyone associated with this team.

The term "homer" is relative. Of course he will be a homer to an extent, but he takes it way too far. The Yankees have their own network, and they at least make an attempt to seem somewhat objective occasionally. Murph will never say one bad thing about anyone associated with this team.

The problem is the format.

You know what people are going to be calling with. It isnt a good look to sit there and throw the company line, ignore information people are presenting, feigning to be surprised someone would suggest Brandon may be involved, etc... for 3 hours. It was awful, and Hockey Hotline went through this for months when the Sabres resisted making moves. It is terrible radio and a bad look for the organization.

They should schedule as many interviews as possible. National people, some people within the organization, rap with Chris Brown for a half hour, etc. Create features.... Screen the callers better. Taking call after call hitting you over the head with Whaley and Brandon over and over again is not a good look and does neither "side" justice. Address the "show's" stance on Whaley one time. its easy.

Doesn't sound like much there. He wasn't directing the louder voice at kid, more like past him to the fan base.

That's exactly how I heard it. Last night, I knew it was the third hour, so I listened to 27 minutes in order to get to that. And, then I'm like - he's not really yelling a the kid! The kid was gone after two sentences or so.

I agree with this, though...............I listen to a lot of Yankee games, and John Sterling is always criticizing Girardi's strategy, the lack of hitting, etc. And, I thought he was a homer until Murph started his show.

I'm laughing at all the posts referring to Murph as a "homer". Do you not realize he is an employee of the Buffalo Bills?

True. Yet he runs his show as if it is unbiased towards the Bills. He plays it as if he's an objective commentator on the Bills. Clearly he is not. He is bought an paid for by the Buffalo Bills. That's fine. Just don't try to make it look like your not.

Headline: 11-year-old to be on show hosted by 12-year-old.

to be fair, the kid also attacked yancey's fancy buffalo wing cheddar.

I was stuck at the Wendy's drive thru in Orchard Park one day behind Murph- he was cursing out the teenager running the window about his order of fries (apparently there weren't enough of them). Don't rattle Murph's cage.

I SAID BIGGIE SIZE YOU MORON!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you all

Actually it's not more frustrating. The way you feel about those guys is the same way we feel about Murph. Your complaint just happens to be against an unobjective observer looking at things in the opposite manner of Murph. Sully is negative and Murph is positive. Sadly I think Sully is more accurate because this organization is a mess, but that's beyond the point. All many of us want is at least a hint objectivity from these people. No one wants to listen or read to someone who is entirely positive or negative. You want writers and radio personalities who at least pretend to be objective. Murphy makes MIchael Kay of the Yes network look like the Yankees harshest critic. No one wants to hear how great this organization is doing in the midst of a 16 year playoff drought. That's hard to do in the NFL. I can't believe anyone chooses to listen to this guy. It's like someone choosing to listen to Soviet propaganda.

He's always been a homer, but it's gotten much worse. I understand he gets lots of dumb calls, but his attitude is awful. He goes insane when anyone suggests that this organization has issues. While driving to work yesterday I wanted to listen to his show to hear calls regarding Rex. It only took 3 minutes before I had to change the channel.

Well, Murphy does work for the Bills. If you dont want to hear a positive spin, then don't listen. Guys like Sully....Not so much. They take it personally and want to be in the story line. Nothing but entitled garbage is ever written. So yeah, it's more frustrating (to me), when you look at the dynamics of who is reporting and for who they are employed by.

Well, Murphy does work for the Bills. If you dont want to hear a positive spin, then don't listen. Guys like Sully....Not so much. They take it personally and want to be in the story line. Nothing but entitled garbage is ever written. So yeah, it's more frustrating (to me), when you look at the dynamics of who is reporting and for who they are employed by.

Some people love being miserable. Sully is the voice of the miserable. Guess what I do when the Bills lose or do something I hate? I don't pay attention to them.

The people who call radio shows to whine after losses or get people fired are weird to me. Find something better to do with your time.