John Murphy Yells at 11 Year Old for Criticizing Whaley

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of WGR programs regardless of whether they are "Pegula infomercials" or the local schleps employed by the station, would be best served be eliminating ALL calls. The callers are either morons, or just trying to get the hosts fired up with stupid opinions.

Of course filling several of hours of air time(instead of endless calls) would take work by the hosts, in terms of lining up more interviews, and coming up with more varied topics.

So you are just a casual fan. That's cool.

So is my sister. If the Bills had a big playoff game coming up, she would know about it, watch it, and enjoy it.

As it is, she probably can't name more than 5 players on the team and probably hasn't seen more than 3 or 4 games all year.

To each their own.

It's silly to brag about how big of a fan you are. But I'm about as big of a Bills fan as there is.

But I think if you sit and listen to a post game radio show or write every negative article after a painful loss, you're probably a giant loser. I used to punch walls and break things after Bills losses. I used to care about the Bills more than my own sports I played.

But thankfully, I grew up and have a life. I have a family to worry about it and other responsibilities. So yeah rather than listen to miserable people talk about how much everything sucks and it's never going to get better, I'm going to do other things with my time.

If men playing a sport gets you that upset and worked out, you need to have your priorities checked. JMO.

Murphys a shill.

Not sure how anyone can take his opinion seriously.

The organizations been a tire fire for a long time now. Murphy will spout any positive spin he can think of because.... It's his job.

It's quite comical actually. Callers phone Murphy and criticize the organization for their **** product(rightfully so) and Murphy shuts them down because he works for that ****ty product.

It's not rocket surgery....

I don't disagree but he sounds like he might be solution focused. Whining about the past does nothing to change the future.

I think the last 2 years sucked and were some of the worst years of the drought. But it's because I had real expectations for the first time in forever. They underachieved and got rid of what they believe the problem was. I struggle to see why people are so worked up. If we have the same results next year, Whaley and others will be gone.

But I don't think talent is the problem with this team and it's embarrassing that a team like Miami is in the playoffs and we aren't.

All of WGR programs regardless of whether they are "Pegula infomercials" or the local schleps employed by the station, would be best served be eliminating ALL calls. The callers are either morons, or just trying to get the hosts fired up with stupid opinions.

Of course filling several of hours of air time(instead of endless calls) would take work by the hosts, in terms of lining up more interviews, and coming up with more varied topics.

this is my biggest complaint with that station and why I listen about 1 hour a month now...

Here is the topic. Who do you want as the Bills' QB. Bulldog, you take this side, Schopp, you take the unpopular opinion, let's take callers for 3 hours.

It is exhausting to listen to. The callers are the dregs of our fan base.

I'm not sure how you read my comments about Timmah and come to the conclusion I'm sexually attracted to him, but there's no accounting for what remains at the forefront of people's noggins.

Meanwhile, he's a thin-skinned peddler of all Bills things gloomy. He's the low-hanging fruit of sports writers, first in line to amp up the misery among die-hard fans so he can click-bait them to job security while occasionally taking up a cause (like pretending he's coming to the aid of an 11-year-old) when he could not give one rat's ass whisker about anything other than the sound of his own thoughts.

He's excessively rude and disrespectful to any Bills fan who even questions him (he once told a Bills fan who disagreed with him on Twitter to "go hump a fist") and it happens in part because not enough people are willing to call him out for his lazy, tiresome act.

As long as he finds a salary mocking Bills fans, I'll spend my free time calling him out for what he is: a John Wawrow wannabee stuck in a Jimmy Olsen job .

oh, here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hard+on&defid=2619753