26CornerBlitz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard it live.

Didn't seem like Murph was yelling at the kid, more like venting general frustration.

But as it pertains to the Bills, Timmah doesn't normally deal in nuance when it comes to finding the negative angle.

Remember when he took his ball,and ran away crying from here?

Breaking News......

Murph just went postal and is shooting up One Bills Drive. Story at 11

P82GvlT.gif

Dude...fricken lol. :w00t::thumbsup:

The people at OBD don't have to be worried about being hit by stray bullets from the crazy at the door. Rather the people at Canalside should be ducking and hiding behind concrete barriers from the bullets coming from the south. :w00t:

Edited by JohnC

I gave up on Murph years ago. He is a shell of the radio host he was back on 930(One on One Sports) prior to his TV gig(Channel 4?). On top of that, he is a below average PBP announcer.

That being said, he is going nowhere, so the only way to avoid "Bills sponsored radio" is...don't listen.

It's insane. The totalitarian means in which we are expected to bow down to Whaley is crazy. This guy is like the Pope during the dark ages.

It's a product. A product you can choose to either buy or not buy. No one is making you stick with the product.

I heard it live.

Didn't seem like Murph was yelling at the kid, more like venting general frustration.

But as it pertains to the Bills, Timmah doesn't normally deal in nuance when it comes to finding the negative angle.

Someone pointed that out to Timmah on Twitter, who responded with:

Tim Graham Retweeted mke russia gr8 again

That's one way to interpret it. Your takeaway is in a tiny minority. Most people perceived it was uncalled for.

You see, Timmah is always in the majority with his thinking. Differ from him? You're in a tiny minority.

Tonight on Tim Graham Radio: Do The Buffalo Bills Love To Make 11-year-olds Cry?

I gave up on Murph years ago. He is a shell of the radio host he was back on 930(One on One Sports) prior to his TV gig(Channel 4?). On top of that, he is a below average PBP announcer.

That being said, he is going nowhere, so the only way to avoid "Bills sponsored radio" is...don't listen.

I'm not a fan...Never really have been...

He was fine in Van's shadow...Now though...Well...Whatever... B-)

Murph better get used to it, cause it's on like a mofo. :lol:

:lol:

It's a product. A product you can choose to either buy or not buy. No one is making you stick with the product.

Someone pointed that out to Timmah on Twitter, who responded with:

You see, Timmah is always in the majority with his thinking. Differ from him? You're in a tiny minority.

Tonight on Tim Graham Radio: Do The Buffalo Bills Love To Make 11-year-olds Cry?

The Bills have won more than half of their last 50 games, yet Timmah can't ever find a positive thing to say about them. And we're expected to buy his pleas for objectivity? Especially when he conducts himself like a thin skinned teenage girl...consistently?

Guy is a joke.