• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breaking News......

Murph just went postal and is shooting up One Bills Drive. Story at 11

P82GvlT.gif

Dude...fricken lol. :w00t::thumbsup:

Awesome. John Murphy is the same guy every time this merry-go-round hits this stage. He says the same things every year sticking up for whoever remained with the team while never being critical in any way against them. Sure you'll see some critical comments about Rex now that he's gone but anyone that remains is off limits.

He's probably a smart guy but he's so transparent it's not worth listening to him anymore.

Oh man I was listening to most of the show, can't believe I missed that. I think I caught part of it but it sounded like a woman. John is having a hard time spinning this for the team. They are a complete mess and I don't know how he can stick up for them anymore

I have no idea how anyone listens to the crap Murphy spews. He is beyond horrible with his show. No one should take anything he says seriously. Maybe this will get him one step closer to the door as well. Doubtful, since he is the captain of the Bills cheerleading squad.

It's a product. A product you can choose to either buy or not buy. No one is making you stick with the product.

Someone pointed that out to Timmah on Twitter, who responded with:

You see, Timmah is always in the majority with his thinking. Differ from him? You're in a tiny minority.

Tonight on Tim Graham Radio: Do The Buffalo Bills Love To Make 11-year-olds Cry?

I actually do choose not to buy the product until changes are made. Doesn't mean I won't be posting here, and aware of the team but I'm not spending money on this team. It also doesn't mean that the Bills should try to tell us we all need to love Whaley.

It also doesn't mean that the Bills should try to tell us we all need to love Whaley.

No it doesn't, but again, it's their product. They can do what they want with it, even if it will drive buyers away. There should be no problem understanding that.

And they do it because most Bills fans -- myself included -- are a bit like Apple fans. Yeah, they'll B word about not being able to plug in their earbuds, but they'll still be standing in a downpour of elephant piss to buy the next product they sell.

It's a product. A product you can choose to either buy or not buy. No one is making you stick with the product.

Someone pointed that out to Timmah on Twitter, who responded with:

You see, Timmah is always in the majority with his thinking. Differ from him? You're in a tiny minority.

Tonight on Tim Graham Radio: Do The Buffalo Bills Love To Make 11-year-olds Cry?

it's very very weird what a hard-on you have for this guy.

Murf is a tough listen, as all he does is make excuses for the organization. Like Rome is burning and murf is standing there saying "oh, its ok folks, everythings gonna be alright"

Murph is a good guy, but he has an element of Baghdad bob to him. In fairness, who wouldn't after so many years of nonsense?

Finally found it.

Hour 3; 27:40

The kid is Cameron in Hamburg. Sounds like a young boy.

http://media.wgr550.com/a/117920600/12-27-john-murphy-show-hr-3.htm?pageid=1114062

Funny that John Murphy started to say "We're not looking to assign blame" and then corrected himself to say "I'm not looking to assign blame."

Listening to his show is like listening to the Deutsche Wochenschau in late 1944, as the host assures the listener that the war in Russia is going splendidly and soon the final victory will be at hand.

:lol:

I heard it live.

Didn't seem like Murph was yelling at the kid, more like venting general frustration.

But as it pertains to the Bills, Timmah doesn't normally deal in nuance when it comes to finding the negative angle.

I heard it live too. I have to say it did sound like the caller was a woman and not a 11 years old girl. I agree with the latter, like many, Murph and Donald Jones for that matter feel the team is close and blowing things up is not the solution.