Bills Announce Whaley to Lead the Head Coaching Search

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ. Whaley is as much of the problem as Rex. Looks like we'll have to wait at least 2 more years to get a shot at a competent front office.

This...unfortunately.

I think this thread is funny.

We're all experts on Terry's, Russ's and Whaley's faults even though most of us have never met them, let alone worked with them.

The unbridled arrogance of fans is awe inspiring!

Check the scoreboard jackass.

Man, Rodak sure has a knack for putting together clues!

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 30m30 minutes ago

Bills announce GM Doug Whaley will lead the team's coaching search. Would strongly hint Whaley will remain as GM.

I would have thought that would be pretty obvious when they gave him an extension mid season, but hey, I am not a big time ESPN reporter like Rodak.

Between most fans being fed up with Whaley (I am personally not yet) and solid evidence that Whaley wasn't a huge fan of Rex/ St. Doug, why not give him the reigns so he goes down if this next HC doesn't work? I think this is the best route to go.

If Whaley didn't want Rex, then that means Whaley isn't really going to choose the next coach

It's all a dog and pony show in Buffalo

Doug Whaley should have been fired already. Firing Rex to let this moron make the hire is pointless. Another fan base not known for being stupid drunks wouldn't put up with this.

You base your opinion on what?

If he was able to do this two years ago, we'd be a playoff team already.

I agree

Marrone was a Major League Richard and a simpleton...How anyone with even the slightest bit of understanding in human nature could not figure that out after hearing the guy talk for 5 minutes is completely beyond my understanding...

If you're looking for dirt on Whaley, and no question there likely is dirt, the Marrone situation is definitely not where I would start...I could care less what Marrone's side was...He was awful... B-)

And why was Marrone hired? Who brought this nobody to Buffalo?

Look, there is no way I can prove it but I said from day 1 it was Brandon. They were paisans on some committee up in Syracuse.

Brandon and Whaley are proven losers. Brandon will make you money for a while, then it will all come tumbling down. We are not even a laughing stock any more. We are an afterthought and we just committed to these two jackasses.

This is bad........

Edited by Bill from NYC

Whaley and Brandon have used their additional access to the Pegulas to protect their jobs and cast blame at the rest of the staff, including but not limited to time spent sitting with the Pegulas at games. All of it due to a difference in philosophy between Whaley and Rex about how to win football games.

Well, we know Rex can't win football games!

Coach #3 that Whaley is going to have power struggles with.

1st one he is going to pick. It is fairly commonly known.

Marrone was a Major League Richard and a simpleton...How anyone with even the slightest bit of understanding in human nature could not figure that out after hearing the guy talk for 5 minutes is completely beyond my understanding...

If you're looking for dirt on Whaley, and no question there likely is dirt, the Marrone situation is definitely not where I would start...I could care less what Marrone's side was...He was awful... B-)

Agreed

Look, there is no way I can prove it but I said from day 1 it was Brandon. They were paisans on some committee up in Syracuse.

Brandon and Whaley are proven losers. Brandon will make you money for a while, then it will all come tumbling down. We are not even a laughing stock any more. We are an afterthought and just committed to these jackasses.

This is bad........

Oh I think it was Brandon too...I'm not trying to defend Whaley...he likes to trade Draft picks and that drives me literally insane...But I could care less what happened between Whaley and Marrone because in the end Marrone left and that's all I cared about...

I think Whaley is average...Not great, not terrible...He should put more value in acquiring picks than trading them...He could be better no question...

Russ I'm just kinda meh on...

And yes we are stuck with them...And I agree it's not good...I was in favor of blowing the whole thing up... B-)

I'd keep 'em up. Just my two cents!

+1. Excellent find, and spot-on.

Brandon and Whaley are proven losers. Brandon will make you money for a while, then it will all come tumbling down. We are not even a laughing stock any more. We are an afterthought and we just committed to these two jackasses.

This is bad........

:bag:

I still say that Whaley is the best GM this team has had since the 90's. He truly has upgraded the talent level of this team. Now he will get to bring in his guy at HC. He will also get to bring in his QB this year or next. This will make or break his career. Within the next couple of years he will either make it as a competent GM in this league or he will be headed back to someone's scouting dept.

I would take John butler

now EJ starts and tyrod will be shown the door? 4-12 next year.

whaley = franchise killer

freaking amateur hour.

If for some reason that happened. The entire team will lie down. 4-12 would be about right. Watkins will flat out quit on the field. Who could blame any receiver?

Whaley remeaining is scary. This drought goes 20 years with him as GM.

Between most fans being fed up with Whaley (I am personally not yet) and solid evidence that Whaley wasn't a huge fan of Rex/ St. Doug, why not give him the reigns so he goes down if this next HC doesn't work? I think this is the best route to go.

There is no evidence of "most fans" - maybe more vocal fans but not most fans.