Bills Announce Whaley to Lead the Head Coaching Search

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dysfunction stays for another year and nothing really changes.

This was the same guy who didn't see the talent in Derek Carr or Odell Beckham Jr! Traded two first round picks for a guy who is injured more often than not. Gave OG Chris Williams 5 mill guaranteed to play four games. Traded a fourth for RB Bryce Brown, traded away WR Stevie Johnson and traded for WR Mike Williams. It was Rex Ryan who vouched for the only pro bowl player on the O-line to be brought in and wanted Tyrod Taylor as QB. It goes on and on.

Get ready for 18 years of not making the playoffs.

Love how you tag the Bad signings as him good for rex

Leave out

Incognito

Hughes Trade

EJ trade down

Shady Trade

Lorax signing

Brown Signing

Letting Byrd walk

Gettinf Orton for a HC who demanded it

CK pick

Darby pick

So what your saying he is like alot of GMs (majority of GMs). Hits some misses some.

Nice rant though

Says he's still learning the job. Once he had Watkins, Wood and Clay, he did a pretty good job.

Clay missed on game Woods missed a couple the defenses daid that when All three played

WR open all year

6 years in the league

Nope nothing wronf with him

In the other two organizations that have fired their HC, both GMs are staying on and leading the search for replacement. If the GM has some seasoning, and credence with ownership as Whaley now does, that's the norm I think.

No its Obvious disfunction in Buffalo

Ass of a man but a better Head Coach than Rex Ryan and I am no Marrone fan. We can do better.... but we could also do worse. And we did.

I could not disagree more and I defended that piece of you know what.

He was a charlatan who quit on Syracuse, quit on the Bills, collected millions for doing nothing, and has a great agent who acts as the puppet master to get LaCanfora and others to claim that he is such a hot candidate etc.

You can have him. Ugh.

Says he's still learning the job. Once he had Watkins, Wood and Clay, he did a pretty good job.

it kind of helps when you have a full compliment of players at your disposal . . . and would have if we had them available throughout these past two seasons.

Interesting thoughts from Michael Silver in the NFL.com article.

Some very wide assumptions and i dont like Tyrod as you all know but this is all about preserving flexibility and letting the new HC decide instead of making him have a forced marriage.

He ran or pushed two out the door.

I also do not buy that he was not all in on Rex.

I think the Pegulas know the extent of his involvement with the prior coaching search, and they've elected to publicly make him the face of this next process.

He ran or pushed two out the door.

I also do not buy that he was not all in on Rex.

Of course tou dont you hate Whaley.

But think about this logically.

New Ownwrs

Guy they trust helped em buy the team said Rex

Whaley one year on contract asked (knowing Russ pushed it)

What would you say NO TERRY THATS WRONG

Duh.

And if you think Whaley pushed Rex you think pegulas would keep him and lead a HC search.

Logic

Edited by MAJBobby

Of course cause you want Whaley gone.

Nevermind he still hasnt picked his coach in 4 years

Lol. Right.

He can't work with Marrone... Marrone is gone.

He throws Ryan under the bus saying that Ryan hasn't produce with the "elite talent" he has provided... Ryan gone.

Now he leads the search again with no responsibility for how the the previous two situations ended?

You are in a dream world if you don't think he is a major factor in the disfunction. But carry on with your spin.

Edited by vincec