Hire Matt Patricia!!!

ROONDOGG55

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel like his team's success right now is entirely attributed to what Romeo has going on that side of the ball. They're missing their MVP and still fielding a great defense. They spent a ton on a QB, and he made their offense worse.

Osweiler stinks. He played OK vs the Raiders, but that was atypical. He'll crash and burn on Saturday.

I just feel like his team's success right now is entirely attributed to what Romeo has going on that side of the ball. They're missing their MVP and still fielding a great defense. They spent a ton on a QB, and he made their offense worse.

That's the flip side of "going big" after a QB a team feels could be "the Man". If you spend, and he isn't "all that", you get the double whammy: no cap (or no draft choices) and no QB.

• 4 weeks later...
I do not like that. That's crossing the line....The Pat's demand respect (Kraft), but, don't respect those who they should.

IMO, this starts with Kraft and BB.

They remind me of other bullies.

They irk me so much.

Gretzky, Peyton, Gordie Howe, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Jeter....That's how great figures conduct themselves. Kraft and Tom don't ,(BB doesn't conduct himself poorly). And, that's fine....but, they act like spoiled children with a sense of entitlement.

Edited by Manther

I do not like that. That's crossing the line....The Pat's demand respect (Kraft), but, don't respect those who they should.

They irk me so much.

Gretzky, Peyton, Gordie Howe, DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Jeter....That's how great figures conduct themselves. Kraft and Tom don't ,(BB doesn't conduct himself poorly). And, that's fine....but, they act like spoiled children with a sense of entitlement.

I respect hating the Pats, but Goodell is a complete corporate-drone jackass. I thought it was funny.

Basically criticism of Goodell is just a way to direct it at the other 31 owners.

They deserve it for covering up spygate for Krafty all those years ago.......they are reaping what they've sown.

But that's no way to treat your partners, Krafty.

Goodell just does as he's told.....you should know that dave. :flirt:

Basically.......he's a drone in the same way that Patricia and McDaniels are considered drones of Belichick.

Bad look for a sloppy fatass like Patricia that might......might.......someday be looking for a HC job from one of those other 31 owners. :lol:

Basically criticism of Goodell is just a way to direct it at the other 31 owners.

They deserve it for covering up spygate for Krafty all those years ago.......they are reaping what they've sown.

But that's no way to treat your partners, Krafty.

Goodell just does as he's told.....you should know that dave. :flirt:

Basically.......he's a drone in the same way that Patricia and McDaniels are considered drones of Belichick.

Bad look for a sloppy fatass like Patricia that might......might.......someday be looking for a HC job from one of those other 31 owners. :lol:

I like Patricia. He's my kinda coach. Whether he ever gets a head coaching job is anyone's guess, however. Also, there does happen to be one owner who might not be put off by that shirt. Hell, he may have even bought it for Patricia. :) Edited by dave mcbride

I like Patricia. He's my kinda coach. Whether he ever gets a head coaching job is anyone's guess, however. Also, there does happen to be one owner who might not be put off by that shirt. Hell, he may have even bought it for Patricia. :)

The counterpoint to your opinion that engineers "should" make great coaches is the old axiom that the "A" students end up working for "B" students. :flirt:

That's because people aren't math equations.

Ask yourself.........do you think Bill Belichick would have EVER done something as questionable as that?

I think we know the answer to that. :flirt:

Sign me up for that guy as the next Pats coach!

They irk me so much.

Wasnt Ted Williams an A-hole by most accounts?

They irk me so much.

The person who doesn't deserve respect is Goodell. In my opinion he abused his authority and turned a minor infraction, if it was even that, into a two year crusade of vindictiveness. His lack of judgment and proportion was fueled by his arrogant and imperious attitude toward anyone who was bold enough to disagree with him.

After the deflategate saga was finished the Steelers were found to be using deflated balls in a cold weather game. The penalty for that miniscule infraction, if it was even an infraction, was a small fine. That glaring inconsistency in handling a similar behavior underscores how erratic and inconsistent this fool exercises his authority.

Roger Goodell has many times over abused his authority. He is not entitled to be automatically respected because of the office he holds. Mockery is a more appropriate response to this insufferable fool.

The person who doesn't deserve respect is Goodell. In my opinion he abused his authority and turned a minor infraction, if it was even that, into a two year crusade of vindictiveness. His lack of judgment and proportion was fueled by his arrogant and imperious attitude toward anyone who was bold enough to disagree with him.

After the deflategate saga was finished the Steelers were found to be using deflated balls in a cold weather game. The penalty for that miniscule infraction, if it was even an infraction, was a small fine. That glaring inconsistency in handling a similar behavior underscores how erratic and inconsistent this fool exercises his authority.

Roger Goodell has many times over abused his authority. He is not entitled to be automatically respected because of the office he holds. Mockery is a more appropriate response to this insufferable fool.

You are aware that deflate-gate was simply a re-assessed punishment for not keeping their noses 100% clean after spygate.......right?

He was a puppet for the other 31 owners on the deflate-gate issue......including the Bills.

Not sure how people don't understand this.

What happened was basically the equivalent of the US govt busting a major drug ring........slapping them on the wrist and telling them they gotta' stop selling drugs.......but that they can keep the billions they've earned because they don't want to bring attention to the public that they didn't know about the drug trafficking. :lol::doh:

The owners f*cked up.

They tried some corrective action but the horse is WAY out of the barn.

You are aware that deflate-gate was simply a re-assessed punishment for not keeping their noses 100% clean after spygate.......right?

He was a puppet for the other 31 owners on the deflate-gate issue......including the Bills.

What happened was basically the equivalent of the US govt busting a major drug ring........slapping them on the wrist and telling them they gotta' stop selling drugs.......but that they can keep the billions they've earned because they don't want to bring attention to the public that they didn't know about the drug trafficking. :lol::doh:

The owners f*cked up.

Lmao you do know Spygate was about WHERE the taping was done not the fact they taped the D signals. tobuse your analogy it's like the Government having a law saying you can sell drugs on the left side of the street but not the right side.. mind you the fact they were still using hand signals when the O had a mic into the QB was just a clear advantage to the O.

The owners f*cked up.

The whole episode was a fiasco because it wasn't really about the condition of the footballs. That is blatantly obvious. You can be blind and still see this facade. That it is why the commissioner and the owners look like fools now. How do you think these jealous losers feel when Kraft raised the Lombardi trophy? He was symbolically saying to them, especially the Colt owner, I should shove this grand trophy up your collective losing arses.

Roger gets paid a lot of money to do the dirty work of the owners and be the target so the arrows don't go to them. That doesn't mean that because he is doing what he is paid to do that he isn't an insufferable fool and lacks integrity. He's the shoe shine boy who cleans the shiit that the owners step into. Just because he is a well paid stooge that doesn't mean I have to respect this hollow man.

The counterpoint to your opinion that engineers "should" make great coaches is the old axiom that the "A" students end up working for "B" students. :flirt:

That's because people aren't math equations.

Ask yourself.........do you think Bill Belichick would have EVER done something as questionable as that?

I think we know the answer to that. :flirt:

Sign me up for that guy as the next Pats coach!

Belichick went to Wesleyan (econ major) and is objectively smart. Not sure why you think he's a B student, if I'm reading you correctly. If you are suggesting this, you are simply wrong. http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/16/sports/pro-football-for-belichick-an-economy-of-thought.html?_r=0

Note from the piece that Belichick is ALL about the math equations when it comes to people. And a 1400 SAT score in 1970 was ~99th percentile.

The whole episode was a fiasco because it wasn't really about the condition of the footballs. That is blatantly obvious. You can be blind and still see this facade. That it is why the commissioner and the owners look like fools now. How do you think these jealous losers feel when Kraft raised the Lombardi trophy? He was symbolically saying to them, especially the Colt owner, I should shove this grand trophy up your collective losing arses.

Roger gets paid a lot of money to do the dirty work of the owners and be the target so the arrows don't go to them. That doesn't mean that because he is doing what he is paid to do that he isn't an insufferable fool and lacks integrity. He's the shoe shine boy who cleans the shiit that the owners step into. Just because he is a well paid stooge that doesn't mean I have to respect this hollow man.

+1. Goodell is vacuous, Edited by dave mcbride