Tyrod throws for 300 yards are you happy 550 WGR?

bisonbrigade

For all those people, including the all knowing football gods at WGR, Tyrod threw for 300 yards and they still lost. I thought this was a passing league now? Isn't that what you have been preaching two two years? I gusee defense is important to and the legendary Rex defense has been lost in action for two years. By the way can we cut Carpenter today?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those people, including the all knowing football gods at WGR, Tyrod threw for 300 yards and they still lost. I thought this was a passing league now? Isn't that what you have been preaching two two years? I gusee defense is important to and the legendary Rex defense has been lost in action for two years. By the way can we cut Carpenter today?

It's the same league in the fact that you MUST play defense and we don't! TT is plenty good enough to get a team to the playoffs with a competent defense.

I am not a tyrod fan, but he played like a boss today especially in the 2nd half. The game was 17 vs 11 and we just aren't good enough to overcome that. We were close, special teams were terrible and defense was worse. My opinion about tyrod MIGHT change, would have like to see a few plays in OT

The Bills had I think over 600 yards total offense but only 31 points. With that much O they should have had over 40 points easily. Is that on TT? No but the play calling in the red zone is rather questionable at times. It also didn't help that the D just couldn't stop Miami with less than 2 minutes to go.