Tyrod throws for 300 yards are you happy 550 WGR?

bisonbrigade

The Bills had I think over 600 yards total offense but only 31 points. With that much O they should have had over 40 points easily. Is that on TT? No but the play calling in the red zone is rather questionable at times. It also didn't help that the D just couldn't stop Miami with less than 2 minutes to go.

Bills scored on every second half possession, and could have kicked the winning FG in OT.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all those people, including the all knowing football gods at WGR, Tyrod threw for 300 yards and they still lost. I thought this was a passing league now? Isn't that what you have been preaching two two years? I gusee defense is important to and the legendary Rex defense has been lost in action for two years. By the way can we cut Carpenter today?

today saved Taylor for me. He found clay. That was yuge

TT earned his game check. The Ryan bros didn't.

I've been on the fire Rex train due to his defense being so bad. I watched them today and frankly I think they were schemed up really well. They can't tackle. Douzable, Gilmore, White, Brown all missed tackles that led to big plays today. Rex can't make them tackle anyone. I think the defensive scheme is ok. However, clock management and the decision to punt with 4 minutes left were both killer.

Yeah I rambling. I was frustrated as crap watching the defense. Who on that side is the guy that gets in faces and holds people accountable? Multiple pathetic performances due to missed tackles this uear.

I've been on the fire Rex train due to his defense being so bad. I watched them today and frankly I think they were schemed up really well. They can't tackle. Douzable, Gilmore, White, Brown all missed tackles that led to big plays today. Rex can't make them tackle anyone. I think the defensive scheme is ok. However, clock management and the decision to punt with 4 minutes left were both killer.

Yeah I rambling. I was frustrated as crap watching the defense. Who on that side is the guy that gets in faces and holds people accountable? Multiple pathetic performances due to missed tackles this uear.

This may be true, but tackling has been an issue for the last two seasons outside of a few players and Rex is still not making them practice tackling apparently.

Will be a horrible mistake

No it won't be. He's not a bad player. Just unconventional. And in his second year of actually playing. The team is putting up more points than they have in over 20 years. It would be a colossal blunder if they cut him loose.

Who do you prefer instead? Realistically speaking.

Edited by QB Bills

No it won't be. He's not a bad player. Just unconventional. And in his second year of actually playing. The team is putting up more points than they have in over 20 years. It would be a colossal blunder if they cut him loose.

Who do you prefer instead? Realistically speaking.

. Again hard to replace the NFL dead last passing offense i see. But he is unconventional i know he regressed and yet still has people all in on him.

How do you figure?

Look around the league. Good QB play is hard to come by. They'd be fools to not pick up the option

So settle with below AVG at best QB play for 14 games a season. Got it. Nah

I know your opinion on it......I would prefer to try to renegotiate the contract

At the end of the day.....I think it will be be about available options

Tyrod already accepted a very team friendly contract. There is no way he is going to re-negotiate his current deal because he would have 4-5 teams beating down his door to acquire him with his current contract.

. Again hard to replace the NFL dead last passing offense i see. But he is unconventional i know he regressed and yet still has people all in on him.

So settle with below AVG at best QB play for 14 games a season. Got it. Nah

again....its not about settling it is about best available options.

His option puts him about about 20th in the league...his overall average paly (not counting today...which was exceptional puts him about about 20th in the league.

You pick up his option...you draft a qb...you have C. Jones in the bullpen

Open competition in camp next year.....a HC change is going to dictate that