TBDers tailgate featured on Viceland Show!

ricojes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect Kenny's dedication- that he goes to every game and such- but am I the only one who finds the ketchup and mustard part of his shtick more than a little moronic? Like it's not funny, it's just bizarre. He doesn't have to do that to be a tailgate legend, he already is one. What is he thinking and feeling when he's cleaning up after doing it? The whole thing is just weird. Like I'll go on a diatribe to a non-Bills fan about how legendary Bills tailgating is and then I get to that part of it and people will respond with simple questions like "why?" and I have no answers for them. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

You are right.

But the K&M act serves a great purpose by essentially welcoming new people to the party by giving them something to gather for.

The actual act chosen to repeat isn't that important but the routine is very meaningful.

We can shoot your ashes out of a shirt cannon over Hammers Lot! Others satisfaction as I implied. He can't wait for his kid to take over. Clean up takes about 4 minutes.

So...why is he late to every game? He sits two rows in front of me. But he is always respectful and waits for a break in the action to work his way through the row to his seat.

As others have already mentioned, you both looked great last nite, show was awesome. Live 6 miles from the stadium and never been to a game? That's bad parenting...LMAO

Edited by Steve O

How many TBDers got on camera?

I haven't seen it yet (Is there a way to see it without having cable or a TV?), but I was in the promo.

I was completely oblivious as to what was going on at the time of filming, and just busted in with a bunch of venison to offer up to y'all.

Bummed to have missed this year's home opener.

We will definitely re-start our yearly trip to Orchard Park next year and, regardless of what week it is, we WILL be going to Hammer's Lot.

It's the best. Everything about it - including the K&M - is the best.

Bummed to have missed this year's home opener.

We will definitely re-start our yearly trip to Orchard Park next year and, regardless of what week it is, we WILL be going to Hammer's Lot.

It's the best. Everything about it - including the K&M - is the best.

If not I'm coming to the great macugugny region to crash in on you.