Here is the Bills 99% path to the playoffs, and lesser %s.

No they don't need the Jags to win this weekend necessarily.

If the Titans beat the Jags they need the Texans to lose to Cinci or the Bills are eliminated.

Cincy has a decent shot at beating Houston and since I think the Titans beat the Texans in week 17 anyway, that's the path I'd rather see. Granted, it would be great if both the Texans and Titans lost but I'd say that's doubtful.

Almost happened last week before KC and the Jags choked at the end.

Some of these games in week 17 are not dealbreakers and simply bring our chances to the 50%-70%, but that can't happen until week 16s five games fall into place.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

ESPN's playoff machine must be broken, I can't get it to put the Bills into the playoffs regardless of what I do.

Yeah, the playoff machine disagrees - and I too could not get the Bills in no matter what I did...

Yeah, the playoff machine disagrees - and I too could not get the Bills in no matter what I did...

ESPN playoff machine is incorrect in how it assesses tiebreakers. Use the NYT Playoff Simulator.

My coworker and were just reviewing the opponents for the Ravens/Dolphins/Denver and I'll be darned, it certainly IS favorable for us if we don't poop the bed in the next two games.

Let's remember we need to still win out and we are good at winning.