Gus Bradley Fired from Jags, Obviously -Marrone interimHC

Beef Jerky

How Bills fans see Marrone: "he was decent! He went 9-7(ish)! He's not Rex!"

How the rest of the league sees Marrone: "OL coach"

Wait.

"Bad OL coach"

I'll admit. The defense that season played out if it's mind. It got off the field when it needed to and was great on third down. Plus we got some lucky breaks like the huge drop by jordy Nelson that was a sure touchdown. But I still think he was doing a solid job managing the team with the exception of that KC game

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit. The defense that season played out if it's mind. It got off the field when it needed to and was great on third down. Plus we got some lucky breaks like the huge drop by jordy Nelson that was a sure touchdown. But I still think he was doing a solid job managing the team with the exception of that KC game

the TNF game at Miami was very bad. As was the game at Denver. Both had egregious punts. And there we have the 3 most important games we needed that year to make the WC. Edited by YoloinOhio

the TNF game at Miami was very bad. As was the game at Denver. Both had egregious punts. And there we have the 3 most important games we needed that year to make the WC.

But the thing is is that can be fixed. That is decision making which can be changed over time and with confidence. At least those weren't schematic issues.

Although, I'm gonna stop defending Marrone. Schwartz defense playing beyond its level is what really got us to 9-7, not so much Marrone. But Marrone did have good ideas on how to construct a team

But the thing is is that can be fixed. That is decision making which can be changed over time and with confidence. At least those weren't schematic issues.

Although, I'm gonna stop defending Marrone. Schwartz defense playing beyond its level is what really got us to 9-7, not so much Marrone. But Marrone did have good ideas on how to construct a team

you are right, it is technically fixable. He just was always so condescending and rolled his eyes if anyone ever dared to question his punting philosophy. :)

How Bills fans see Marrone: "he was decent! He went 9-7(ish)! He's not Rex!"

How the rest of the league sees Marrone: "OL coach"

Wait.

"Bad OL coach"

yeah, except the opposite. It's the bills fans who despise him and found him horrible. The rest of the league didn't think he was that bad. It's bills fans that blew everything out of proportion when he left cause they are butt hurt he quit and the didn't get to see him fired in a huge embarrassing public display

I think D Marrone will do well in Jax. Don't really understand all the hate, he wasn't that bad and did a decent job here despite what the haters think.

The guy quite on the team. You don't understand the hate?

Jeremy White @JeremyWGR 5m5 minutes ago

Stories that Saint Marrone led a rag tag group of misfit Bills to a winning record & he’s a young Parcells/Lombardi bout to drop in 3, 2, 1

He also is still taking the team charter flight back to Jax....Awkward?

Can't afford to buy his own ticket know

I think D Marrone will do well in Jax. Don't really understand all the hate, he wasn't that bad and did a decent job here despite what the haters think.

He wasn't bad but the offensive line seriously regressed using the same blocking technique all the time. Also that college offense doesn't work in the NFL.

The hate is because he quit on us.

The guy quite on the team. You don't understand the hate?

I get that and I don't dislike him any less than you for that. To say he sucked as a coach and that is why he is "hated" I think is inaccurate. As far a being a "coach" goes I think he did ok.

I get that and I don't dislike him any less than you for that. To say he sucked as a coach and that is why he is "hated" I think is inaccurate. As far a being a "coach" goes I think he did ok.

you saw how he rearranged the O line did you not? That was enough for me.

yeah, except the opposite. It's the bills fans who despise him and found him horrible. The rest of the league didn't think he was that bad. It's bills fans that blew everything out of proportion when he left cause they are butt hurt he quit and the didn't get to see him fired in a huge embarrassing public display

if it were the opposite he wouldn't still be an OL coach two years later, but he is. A soon to be unemployed OL coach. That is what the league thinks of him. If you read this board at all, many Bills fans see him as the former. Edited by YoloinOhio

if it were the opposite he wouldn't still be an OL coach two years later, but he is. A soon to be unemployed OL coach. That is what the league thinks of him. If you read this board at all, many Bills fans see him as the former.

him being the OL coach in Jacksonville 2 years after leaving buffalo doesn't mean teams don't think he was a horrible coach in buffalo or doesn't have a future as a HC. And this BS that he is hated because he quit on the team, he was hated just as much by the majority of Bills fans before he quit and they wanted to run him out of town way before. Him quitting just gave them justification for hating him.