Gus Bradley Fired from Jags, Obviously -Marrone interimHC

Beef Jerky

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

him being the OL coach in Jacksonville 2 years after leaving buffalo doesn't mean teams don't think he was a horrible coach in buffalo or doesn't have a future as a HC. And this BS that he is hated because he quit on the team, he was hated just as much by the majority of Bills fans before he quit and they wanted to run him out of town way before. Him quitting just gave them justification for hating him.

Lots of stuff gave justification for hating him.

Dougy!!!!! He's salivating and ready to run on 1st and 2nd down.

and Punt on 3rd

I would love to be the coach coming into the the Jacksonville job... There's tons of young talent on that roster, in a division that's not that crowded with talent, and a locale with historically low expectations.

Except you have no o-line or QB....

I would love to be the coach coming into the the Jacksonville job... There's tons of young talent on that roster, in a division that's not that crowded with talent, and a locale with historically low expectations.

And a bright up and coming OC with lots of energy :rolleyes:

Jags have a good defense. With a good OC as head coach I think they are pretty close to turning it around. The need someone to salvage Bortles like what Gase has done with Tannehill in Miami

Gase didn't do anything g to Tannehill... He is still the same garbage.

@Jaguars

Assistant Head Coach-Offense/Offensive Line Coach Doug Marrone named interim Head Coach. MORE >> http://jagrs.com/marrone16

C0Dj9LpXcAAEWW8.jpg

Schefter might be more happy that St. Doug.

@AdamSchefter

Assistant Head Coach-Offense/Offensive Line Coach Doug Marrone has been named Jacksonville's Interim head coach.