Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

I don't, because it sucks when the Bills lose and I don't think it'll prompt any kind of reaction from the FO as to a change in direction. I also think there's enough variability in the draft that a 5-8 spot drop won't make a big difference in the relative value of the pick. Ergo, Go Bills.

Unless they absolutely blow our doors off and everyone gets the hook. That I might be into for entertainment value.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care. Not watching the game. The second they announced Tyrod was starting the most I've thought about the game was to type this

post.

Agree. Don't understand the point in finishing with Tyrod. If the contract talk is true why risk injury. We've seen what he can do at this point.

you are nuts, and i mean that in a nice way :lol:

Aint no way pegs firing a 9-7 coach....even though we all know it should be done

beating the Browns only guarantees 7 wins. Still think they lose to Fish now that Tallywhacker is on the shelf who is oh-fer at the Ralph/New Era. Jets a toss up.

The more I think about, I think you are right. The players obviously gave up last Sunday and didn't want to tackle. It is hard to imagine the players are going to be up for this game with questions about the future of the coach, QB, and maybe the front office up in the air. With similar if not worse weather conditions on Sunday, I can see a defense getting run over again. Especially if Kyle misses his second straight.

This is the Browns Super Bowl. Easily their most winnable game of their last three. They are going to be more up for this game than any game this season by far. They watched the film and saw that the Bills players have given up on their coach. I think we are going to lose this one.

the team that hasn't won a game in an entire calendar year watched the Bills lose to two playoff teams and thought "hey we can do that too"? Obviously. Btw the Bengals quit in the 2nd half and tried to let them back in the game last week and that didn't even work.

I guess it depends.

Does Jones or EJ go in for the last two games if they do?

Does Rex get fired?

Does Lynn get the interim HC spot?

I never root for the Bills to lose, and I won't this weekend. But if by chance they do ... it would make it a little easier to take if I knew for sure that Rex would be out and that Cardale would get the last two starts.

selfishly, since my son and i are driving up for the game from Virginia I hope the Bills win....why yes, I did buy the tickets several months ago when i thought this game might have meaning and it was still 80 degrees out....son of a biscuit.....

I want us to destroy the browns 100-0. 6td by TT while throwing for under 300yds and 300yds rushing and 4td by shady. The rest of the scoring comes via safeties as we snap RG3's legs in half.

GTFOH. Yes. I want the Buffalo Bills to win EVERY game!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It ain't over and as much as I agree that Rex needs to go and Tyrod isn't the answer, we are not out, I still want a playoff game, and rooting for the Bille to lose (even for the perceived greater good) just isn't in me.

There is no upside to winning this game besides parking and concessions money for the following week.

I would rather lose, fire Rex, and start over. A loss to the Browns with Sammy getting two TDs and the defense giving up another 28 would be the perfect scenario for Whaley.

I can't say I wont be happy with a Bills win but an emberrassing loss at home to the Browns will force a regime change. Maybe even Brandon would get fired or reassigned.

I'm completely apathetic about this game. I'm looking at draft prospects.

The browns have this game circled as their one winnable game. I would be shocked if we win; it is the most Billsy thing in the world to lose to the browns.

Give me a break! The Browns are horrible and the Bills will smoke them. It won't count though. :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The browns have this game circled as their one winnable game. I would be shocked if we win; it is the most Billsy thing in the world to lose to the browns.

Obviously each set of teams is different, but, off the top of my head I think we have lost 3 of the 4 games vs the Browns.

The more I think about, I think you are right. The players obviously gave up last Sunday and didn't want to tackle. It is hard to imagine the players are going to be up for this game with questions about the future of the coach, QB, and maybe the front office up in the air. With similar if not worse weather conditions on Sunday, I can see a defense getting run over again. Especially if Kyle misses his second straight.

This is the Browns Super Bowl. Easily their most winnable game of their last three. They are going to be more up for this game than any game this season by far. They watched the film and saw that the Bills players have given up on their coach. I think we are going to lose this one.

Unfortunately I agree. But, Rex needs to go....so, I will watch and cheer for a win like I do every week. But, not sure if it going to happen.

December 27, 2015. A day that will live in infamy.

Buffalo Bills 16. Dallas Cowboys 6.

Feel good win for simple Buffalo folk but Jerruh knew exactly what he was doing.

Let's just say Garrett wasn't worrying about his win/loss record.

Sometimes ya gotta let the Ra Ra stuff go.. and lose one for the gipper.