Source: Anthony Lynn a potential candidate for Rams HC

YoloinOhio

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing coupled with the LaConfora BS over the weekend has me wondering if someone somewhere has an agenda in the Bills organization.

It has been obvious for a long time that there are leaks in Bills organization who despite collecting a paycheck are putting out stuff putting out information to damage Bills whether in effort to get promotion or unhappy for being passed for one. The Pegulas should really consider doing a severe looking at staff and eliminate some employees even if the towel boy in locker room is popular.

It has been obvious for a long time that there are leaks in Bills organization who despite collecting a paycheck are putting out stuff putting out information to damage Bills whether in effort to get promotion or unhappy for being passed for one. The Pegulas should really consider doing a severe looking at staff and eliminate some employees even if the towel boy in locker room is popular.

How does any of this "damage the Bills"?

Maybe that was exactly what they did with the Rex Rumour. Planted it to 1 person and waited to see if it hits the media.

Again Bills fans overvaluing. Guy just became an OC and 11 games later promote him to HC??? He is Good enough to be an NFL head coach yet you want to run the guy out of town that runs his plays...

he was RB coach/AHC before getting promoted to OC in Buffalo. He was getting HC looks before becoming an OC. Some people must think he has HC potential. I don't think he will get the Rams gig but he was already thought of as a HC candidate prior to being an OC. Edited by YoloinOhio

he was RB coach/AHC before getting promoted to OC in Buffalo. He was getting HC looks before becoming an OC. Some people must think he has HC potential. I don't think he will get the Rams gig but he was already thought of as a HC candidate prior to being an OC.

How much of that is teams filling the Rooney requirement? Hard to guess. Lynn has been inconsistent as a OC, I know it's a recent promotion but that Miami game plan and play calling cost us there.

I don't get all the love for Lynn. I'd like to know what he has done to receive such high praise? He was a RB coach and just promoted during the season to OC, and I think he's been average at best. He's called some good games but there have been several head scratchers. The guy hasn't even proved himself as a coordinator. Sorry, I believe a big part of why he's getting HC interviews is because of the Rooney rule. Not saying he can't be a good OC if given more time, but all this talk about him as HC makes no sense to me.

Hmmm, ultra large market team moving into a new palace in a few years. No way I'm buying this for a second. It's LA, home of glitz, glamour, and bling. The owners there will want a marquee name to sell tickets and PSLs. That's why you're seeing Harbaugh and Gruden's names being thrown around.

This whole thing coupled with the LaConfora BS over the weekend has me wondering if someone somewhere has an agenda in the Bills organization.

On a lighter note I'm just waiting for Sexton to put it out there that Doug Marrone is a leading candidate......oh wait he already did put it out there that St. Doug is a leading candidate for Secretary of State with trump.

If you think LaConfora is BSing, I am willing to wager a substantial sum of money that Rex is not coaching the Bills in 2017? Are you in?

I don't get all the love for Lynn. I'd like to know what he has done to receive such high praise? He was a RB coach and just promoted during the season to OC, and I think he's been average at best. He's called some good games but there have been several head scratchers. The guy hasn't even proved himself as a coordinator. Sorry, I believe a big part of why he's getting HC interviews is because of the Rooney rule. Not saying he can't be a good OC if given more time, but all this talk about him as HC makes no sense to me.

He is your standard Bills coach, mediocre at best; why he gets love on this board! We love mediocrity!

Come on, on this board it's always the media's fault!