Do we beat Cleveland next week?

sullim4

Honest question at this point... if the team from the second half of the Oakland game, and the entirety of this abysmal performance shows up, I think Cleveland might actually win.

I didn't think it would happen a few weeks ago, but Rex has lost the team and I don't see Taylor improving.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they will beat the Browns, the Bills led by rex are not a good team, but they are not bad enough to lose to the Browns right now even with rex as a coach. People thought they had a chance this week against a beat up Bengals team with their best QB back in and they got beat. Bills beat the Bengals, and will beat the Browns. Fire Rex this week and I think they win easily (Teams firing their HC almost always come out the next game looking great)

They'll beat Cleveland. Take heart, the Bills could have drafted Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins, Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers with a 8-8 or 9-7 record.

All they needed was a GM who valued accuracy, a quick release, and football smarts over size and arm strength in a QB.

Hire a GM whose views on the QB position aren't stuck in the stone age and the Bills will be OK.

Edited by Perry Turtle

If think it is possible for the Bills to lose to Cleveland - especially if Cardale Jones starts.

Cleveland lacks talent, but they are very competitive. They haven't won this year, but they haven't posted any complete no-shows and most of their games have been close.

I think they could beat a very undisciplined team like the Bills, particularly if the Bills start a rookie who only had 10 college starts.