Do we beat Cleveland next week?

sullim4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest question at this point... if the team from the second half of the Oakland game, and the entirety of this abysmal performance shows up, I think Cleveland might actually win.

I didn't think it would happen a few weeks ago, but Rex has lost the team and I don't see Taylor improving.

probably but this is the Bills we are talking about

If think it is possible for the Bills to lose to Cleveland - especially if Cardale Jones starts.

Cleveland lacks talent, but they are very competitive. They haven't won this year, but they haven't posted any complete no-shows and most of their games have been close.

I think they could beat a very undisciplined team like the Bills, particularly if the Bills start a rookie who only had 10 college starts.

Cleveland is not competitive in the slightest bit, they've lost 8 of their last 10 by double digits. Expansion teams don't do that bad. The "Cleveland is bad but competitive" narrative sailed at the end of September.

IMO if we are moving on from Rex, now is the time to do it, given the Tannehill injury, we are now set up to run the table and finish a deceptively awful 9-7.

If think it is possible for the Bills to lose to Cleveland - especially if Cardale Jones starts.

Cleveland lacks talent, but they are very competitive. They haven't won this year, but they haven't posted any complete no-shows and most of their games have been close.

I think they could beat a very undisciplined team like the Bills, particularly if the Bills start a rookie who only had 10 college starts.

OldTimer, I am not trying to be snarky when I ask this question. Have you watched the Browns play this season? I'm asking not because I expect that anyone would watch them if they weren't either a Browns fan or getting their games locally. But because they are the least competitive and least disciplined team in the NFL by far. You are correct that they lack talent and that leads to the issues above.

if Ryan is still coach next week , we lose.....The Jets quit on him in his last game against the Bills. I expect the same thing if he is not fired this week

that Bills game was in November of that season (the one they played in Detroit due to snowstorm). In his last 3 games with the Jets, they were 2-1 with the loss being by 1 point to the Pats who they held to 17. They blew out Miami in his last game there. They never seemed to quit on him even if they knew he was getting fired and that team had 4 wins overall and nothing to play for.

that Bills game was in November of that season (the one they played in Detroit due to snowstorm). In his last 3 games with the Jets, they were 2-1 with the loss being by 1 point to the Pats who they held to 17. They blew out Miami in his last game there. They never seemed to quit on him even if they knew he was getting fired and that team had 4 wins overall and nothing to play for.

What do you call the defense jogging after Bell yesterday besides quitting.

ok, I was way off.....

Perfect time to start Cardale. Even if to avoid a completely empty stadium next two weeks.

To answer the OP...yes we can lose, but htink we would have had a better shot at losing if the Niners had won yesterday. Aint no way the Browns are losing the race to the bottom, and until the 49ers win another game, the Browns ain't either. The one game they were winning at half this year that i watched, they yanked the starting QB "looking for a spark"....when they were winning!!!

AND PTR, you have the stadium thing nailed. I will prolly go this game if

1) Rex gets fired

2) Tyrod does not start.

If Rex is still here and Tyrod starts..i am out!

and based on stubhub, not a lot of people planning on going. I am sure lots like me that have not even bothered to list the tickets

Of course we win.......we are the kings of wins in meaningless games. We always do our best to drop down the draft order when things matter the least. The only thing that would make this a good win is if it was Jones leading us to the victory in his first game and he gives us something to get excited about. But if it is Tyrod, who cares......

Of course we win.......we are the kings of wins in meaningless games. We always do our best to drop down the draft order when things matter the least. The only thing that would make this a good win is if it was Jones leading us to the victory in his first game and he gives us something to get excited about. But if it is Tyrod, who cares......

Agreed. I'm past the point where I even give a damn, I just want to be entertained, and with tryhard, there's no entertainment. At least with CJ there will be some excitement, good or bad, and we'll get to see him carry tacklers downfield. This team is so heartless and gutless, i'm actually coming around to the idea of wanting to see them get beat by the Browns, just to embarrass them and have that be the epitaph of this team

Everyone should watch this game. I think we win. But I want to see how Pryor performs. He looks like a guy that could be our #2 WR next year. Although I'd love to have that person be Jeffery.

i love Pryor as a player but he might be the least respected guy in the league by his peers and it was the same in college. Just a giant dbag. He never stops taking trash, If NFL films ever mic'd up any of the Browns we would finally know what he's saying to piss everyone off. Edited by YoloinOhio