I hate to be that guy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do too.

I agree. They should play well but not pull it out. Then with playoff hopes dead, they win the last 3 games to finish 9-7, ruin their draft position, save Rex's job and they keep TT as QB.

For those of us that want Rex gone though, I would think that a loss at home to Cleveland would be hard for the Pegulas to overlook.

I'll see your Gary Wright and raise you an Aerosmith:

And I'll see that and raise you a Supertramp "Dreamer" highlighted by the lines:

"Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer" and

"Take a dream on a Sunday"

I agree. They should play well but not pull it out. Then with playoff hopes dead, they win the last 3 games to finish 9-7, ruin their draft position, save Rex's job and they keep TT as QB.

For those of us that want Rex gone though, I would think that a loss at home to Cleveland would be hard for the Pegulas to overlook.

And I'll see that and raise you a Supertramp "Dreamer" highlighted by the lines:

You forgot the part about the 9-7 record looking just good enough on paper for the Kool-Aid Brigade at TBD to Bill-ieve we are actually a good team, things are looking up, and we are right on the cusp of glory.

It will bolster their spirits just enough to kill any chance at objective debate in the off-season.

atta boy. they lost the one game everyone on this board said they could and would lose, and everyone is jumping ship, what a bunch of whiners.

now they can reasonably win out , go 6-1 after the bye and away we go. This Sunday a much more important and winnable game than last Sunday. this is setting up perfectly. In July, everyone looked at the schedule and said they win a bunch at home in December.... this is their time. Just win Sunday and the mojo is back. Who cares how they win. Just find a way. Lose Sunday and, yeah, I get it, its over for this year....that's why they play the games. go bills.

one more chance for glory. This is the NFL, means "not for long". Perceptions of a team are "not for long" (see: MInn. Vikings, Carson Wentz) ; every week is truly a new week in this crazy league with injuries, bad and good breaks, etc.

Need the home cookin' 12th man needs to stand up and be heard this Sunday, not stand around and b-tch that TT is no good, etc.

This is where Rex needs to hold this team together for a big push... lets see if the staff can get this team moving

^I'm with this guy!

Sure, we'll come out on fire, and be a pile of inert overpaid ash by mid 2nd quarter. Not even good ash like you get from burning maple or oak, more like the stuff that's left over when you burn particle board or that crappy stuff they make cheap shelving from

You're a dorque.

Am I the only one who thinks Belichick will tank the Broncos game if he doesn't need it, just to spite us?

My gut is that he wants the weaker teams in the playoffs, and the way they abused us, I believe he considers us a weaker team than Denver (But we shall see)

My reasoning is last year the Pats losing to the Jets in week 16 seemed too blatant to me. He'd rather play the Jets than the Steelers in the playoffs.

Edited by What a Tuel

It all starts with this Sunday, then we'll be favored for the last three games unless Miami somehow goes on a 2 week crush.

I feel like we have a great Oline, great linebackers and two stud runners but it ends there. We need a few turnovers to beat Pitt, but they're not that good defensively this year and we should be able to hammer the ground game.

One game at a time baby

The people on this thread making snide remarks about how the Bills suck and anyone entertaining the idea of the Bills making the playoffs are "dreamers" are really the worst kind of people. For the hundredth time, I don't think the Bills are going to beat the Steelers. I don't think the Bills are going to run the table. I don't think the Bills are going to make the playoffs. But IF the Bills beat the Steelers- which wouldn't be, like, insane- they could very easily win out. And I'm telling you right now, if they win out, they will much more likely than not make the playoffs. The whole thing isn't that far-fetched at all. Beat Pittsburgh with Cleveland coming up at home and the landscape changes dramatically.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

The people on this thread making snide remarks about how the Bills suck and anyone entertaining the idea of the Bills making the playoffs are "dreamers" are really the worst kind of people. For the hundredth time, I don't think the Bills are going to beat the Steelers. I don't think the Bills are going to run the table. I don't think the Bills are going to make the playoffs. But IF the Bills beat the Steelers- which wouldn't be, like, insane- they could very easily win out. And I'm telling you right now, if they win out, they will much more likely than not make the playoffs. The whole thing isn't that far-fetched at all. Beat Pittsburgh with Cleveland coming up at home and the landscape changes dramatically.

I'm with you. Those people live for the day they can say "if it wasn't for you rooting for our team, we could have a logical discussion about how to rebuild it"

Well played sir!

I don't know who would win, but it would look an awful lot like this:

My money's on Nigel.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Can you troll another team's message board please? Or try BuffaloBills.com

Very true. And for the record, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic about the chances of the sporting team that you root for. Not sure why so many get their rock off showing how they are "realists" and constantly predicting doom and gloom.

The "realists" do it because, given the way the Bills have been playing in recent years, they are right more often than they are wrong and that makes them feel good.

When the Bills start to win consistently again, their dire predictions will be correct far less often, and many of them will "flip" to superfans or just disappear.

Edited by Rivermont Mike