I hate to be that guy

if they were going through the motions why did they play very well in the first half. The defense was gassed in the second half due to 4 yards by he offense on 4 series

Boy, I love this stat!!! 4 yards! Wow! 1, 2, 3, 4 bam!

We will be talking about that 10 years from now!

"Remember when we almost made the playoffs in '16? Yeah, good times....."

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people on this thread making snide remarks about how the Bills suck and anyone entertaining the idea of the Bills making the playoffs are "dreamers" are really the worst kind of people. For the hundredth time, I don't think the Bills are going to beat the Steelers. I don't think the Bills are going to run the table. I don't think the Bills are going to make the playoffs. But IF the Bills beat the Steelers- which wouldn't be, like, insane- they could very easily win out. And I'm telling you right now, if they win out, they will much more likely than not make the playoffs. The whole thing isn't that far-fetched at all. Beat Pittsburgh with Cleveland coming up at home and the landscape changes dramatically.

(In my best "ESPN 30 for 30" voice) What if I told you there was a football fan who followed the Buffalo Bills since 1972...a young boy growing up in the southtowns of Buffalo whose hero was Joe Ferguson...this young boy would follow his team for the next 40 years through 2-14 seasons and through heartbreaking Superbowl losses. Despite losing both legs in a corn combine accident, his right arm due to overuse, and a uncontrollable backhair problem, he continued on this journey only to be called the worst kind of person. What if I told you he doesn't really care what they say...he is still a fan. ESPN's newest "30 for 30" this Friday at 9pm...."Fergy's Safe Space...the Life and Times of a Two Bills Drive fan".

time to up your autism meds, dude, your human emotion translation routines aren't working correctly

get lost A-hole! horrible thing to say.. dont know you or the person you directed that comment to.. but you are truly a complete a$$hole

Edited by dwight in philly

Thanks for the molten hot take, dwight

you realize what you said by your attempt to be "glib" with the autism comment?? or are you just like i said.. an everyday ass h ole? and i do not want to take this off topic or derail this thread. . ..PM me and i will gladly enlighten you!

Edited by dwight in philly

you realize what you said by your attempt to be "glib" with the autism comment?? or are you just like i said.. an everyday ass h ole? and i do not want to take this off topic or derail this thread. . ..PM me and i will gladly enlighten you!

Thanks for your fierce moral urgency, dwight. It's a good thing we've got you here, or else this thread about the Bills chances of getting into the playoffs might accidentally veer off into unapproved areas!

Thanks for your fierce moral urgency, dwight. It's a good thing we've got you here, or else this thread about the Bills chances of getting into the playoffs might accidentally veer off into unapproved areas!

Comment crossed the line, no need to defend yourself. Just drop it

. PM ME! you coward.. leave the thread alone.

Comment crossed the line, no need to defend yourself. Just drop it

ya think?

Geez what happened to my thread here?

(In my best "ESPN 30 for 30" voice) What if I told you there was a football fan who followed the Buffalo Bills since 1972...a young boy growing up in the southtowns of Buffalo whose hero was Joe Ferguson...this young boy would follow his team for the next 40 years through 2-14 seasons and through heartbreaking Superbowl losses. Despite losing both legs in a corn combine accident, his right arm due to overuse, and a uncontrollable backhair problem, he continued on this journey only to be called the worst kind of person. What if I told you he doesn't really care what they say...he is still a fan. ESPN's newest "30 for 30" this Friday at 9pm...."Fergy's Safe Space...the Life and Times of a Two Bills Drive fan".

OK, fan since '85 here. Where do we disagree? Tell me one thing I've said that you don't agree with me on. I'll hang up and listen.

Geez what happened to my thread here?

OK, fan since '85 here. Where do we disagree? Tell me one thing I've said that you don't agree with me on. I'll hang up and listen.

I said you're a "dreamer"...if that hurt your feelings or (in some way) de-balled your otherwise masculine persona, I apologize. You must be a true fan. Please understand others here can be fans and still doubt we will make the playoffs. Perhaps you should refrain from categorizing such fans as "the worst" you numbskull.

you numbskull.

Don't compliment him, he'll only come back and prove that his intellect is far superior to yours. You're not even worthy enough to respond in this thread & neither am I. I'm surprised that this dolt hasn't started his own super secret site that only allows people like him to become members.

I said you're a "dreamer"...if that hurt your feelings or (in some way) de-balled your otherwise masculine persona, I apologize. You must be a true fan. Please understand others here can be fans and still doubt we will make the playoffs. Perhaps you should refrain from categorizing such fans as "the worst" you numbskull.

But I've said at least five times in this thread that I don't think they're going to make the playoffs. You're the worst because you jumped on me without understanding my point, which is not hard to understand. At least I didn't think it was. Do you disagree that IF they beat Pittsburgh- which, again, I don't think they will- that their path to the playoffs is actually somewhat reasonable? Because it is. And I don't care if you've been a fan since 1872.

ill say it IF they win out they are going to make the playoffs. Chiefs will force the Patriots to play for home field in the final week. Can they win out?

10-6 from the post you would think they are 2-14

Wow someone gets it.

Don't compliment him, he'll only come back and prove that his intellect is far superior to yours. You're not even worthy enough to respond in this thread & neither am I. I'm surprised that this dolt hasn't started his own super secret site that only allows people like him to become members.

Sorry for being smart, I apologize. And I invite you to dispute one thing I've said. Not trying to be contentious little brotha. Actually the more I think about it, I think the Bills get smoked on Sunday. Edited by metzelaars_lives

But I've said at least five times in this thread that I don't think they're going to make the playoffs. You're the worst because you jumped on me without understanding my point, which is not hard to understand. At least I didn't think it was. Do you disagree that IF they beat Pittsburgh- which, again, I don't think they will- that their path to the playoffs is actually somewhat reasonable? Because it is. And I don't care if you've been a fan since 1872.

Wow someone gets it.

Sorry for being smart, I apologize. And I invite you to dispute one thing I've said. Not trying to be contentious little brotha. Actually the more I think about it, I think the Bills get smoked on Sunday.

I'm confused. Am I dumb because you're smarter than me or dumb because I didn't read your WRITTEN words correctly where you called me the worst fan? Please help me understand.

Wow someone gets it.

Sorry for being smart, I apologize. And I invite you to dispute one thing I've said. Not trying to be contentious little brotha. Actually the more I think about it, I think the Bills get smoked on Sunday.

I dispute both of the bolded statements.

I'm confused. Am I dumb because you're smarter than me or dumb because I didn't read your WRITTEN words correctly where you called me the worst fan? Please help me understand.

I don't think you're dumb. Hey everybody let's bring it in here. We're all Bills fans, alright? We cool? OK here goes:

1. I think the Bills are going to lose on Sunday.

2. IF, IF they somehow manage to win, their schedule is pretty damn easy the rest of the way. Would not be totally unfathomable that they win out. They already have one four game winning streak this season and they're about as healthy as they've been all season.

3. After doing some research, I can tell you that IF, IF they win out (I DON'T THINK THEY WILL), that they will much more likely than not make the playoffs.

4. A win on Sunday coupled with Cleveland coming up would put all of this into focus and this board would be fun next week. Not that I think it's going to happen.

We good?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

We getting Robert Woods back this week?

I doubt he'll be 100%

It would be the apocalypse. Our WRs can't get open but our DBs can't cover. Tyrod holds on to the ball too long but our front 7 can't get pressure. Oh the humanity.

I envision receivers getting wide open but Tryod doesn't see them.

Their remaining schedule isnt that easy. Those are divisional games, those games are never easy. Were 1-3 in our division, the Jets aintgonna roll over and die for us, and the Fins have a decent D and a better QB than we do.