What the Raider Game should have shown everyone

MAJBobby

That the Run the Ball play defense is not a sustainable model for success. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose. (granted lesser extent in playoffs, gotta get there first)

Also that no matter how much you are losing if you have a good QB you are never out of the game. All the rules in the NFL have been skewed to help that QB.

Edited by MAJBobby

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That the Run the Ball play defense is not a sustainable model for success. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose. (granted lesser extent in playoffs, gotta get there first)

Also that no matter how much you are losing if you have a good QB you are never out of the game. All the rules in the NFL have been skewed to help that QB.

It's execution, not scheme or philosophy, that cost the bills the game

The homers shouldn't get pissed at the posters here. Direct your anger where it's deserved. Tyrod, Rex, Whaley, Pegula. Take your pick. Plenty of blame with this organization. No poster here contributes to anything good or bad that happens on the field. Acknowledge this team isn't even close to being a playoff team. There IS a reason for that.

Where is the defensive part of your equation? I saw the run game succeed today. D was nowhere to be found.

They played good defense all game except the conservative third and hence what I said. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose.

Margin for error is minuscule

Calm down, Beavis

Bills played a good game, but Mack is a freak of nature

Ahh the moral good game victory

What this team should have shown people and the entire NFL is that Rex Ryan and the entire Ryan family is a complete joke. Rex can't coach a competent defence which was the only thing he has ever been know for being good at.

But keep thinking that this game, and last is all just because Tyrod sucks. Keep giving the defence a pass and thinking that a different QB is going to be a playoff team or anywhere close to it.

What this team should have shown people and the entire NFL is that Rex Ryan and the entire Ryan family is a complete joke. Rex can't coach a competent defence which was the only thing he has ever been know for being good at.

But keep thinking that this game, and last is all just because Tyrod sucks. Keep giving the defence a pass and thinking that a different QB is going to be a playoff team or anywhere close to it.

Where in my post did I give the defense a pass

They played good defense all game except the conservative third and hence what I said. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose.

Margin for error is minuscule

Ahh the moral good game victory

Wait, what??? I'll give you that the defense played well in the first half....TT & the defense were equally bad the second half. Either could of saved the other but they both destroyed any chance to win.

And the Raiders with Carr & Mack are legit. LEGIT.

We don't have a defense, so this argument falls flat.

Some fans are so blind by their hate for the QB they fail to see a bad defense that gave up 3 TD's to lose the lead and the game.

Yes, Tyrod is a very limited QB. The head coach was hired primarily to make sure the defense stayed in the top 5 and it hasn't even been close. The stats say top ten and yet this defense hasn't beaten a winning QB for almost two years now.

Trying to win with running the ball and tough defense can work. If the time machine goes back to the 1980s or earlier.

The model has little to no margin for error.

if you have a time machine, you'd be better off going back and convincing Buddy to spend the night studying more game film instead of conceiving the wonder twins with Mrs Ryan.......

3and out

3and out

3and out

Game over.