Clay inactive for game due to birth of child (updated)

YoloinOhio

Beside the poison pill Clay contract the Dareus contract without language to penalize him for FURTHER misconduct was ridiculous.......the Harvin contract was much too friendly to him considering his history and whether you love how McCoy has played or not, unnecessarily extending a well paid deal that ALREADY ran thru 2017 was a virtual donation of cap room to charity.

It was a pretty crazy 4-5 months of weird contract moves.

Haven't seen so much of that since, have we?

As for the Pats......they aren't the only cut throat team that finds themselves near the top. John Elway doesn't f*ck around and the Seahawks are NOTORIOUSLY cheap and difficult in contract negotiations. You don't see a lot of pushover organizations making the playoffs regularly.

It was weird. But part of me thinks Pegula realized he needed to reverse a league-wide (real or imagined) perception that the Bills were cheap.

As for the other teams, Von Miller publicly insulted Elway, called BS and still got the highest D contract ever. And bravo to Elway for his handling the Brock situation. Seahawks tend to pay their guys, too.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'leary had a good blocking game yesterday and some other TE made a nice catch in the first half and was alone in the second but our AllStar QB couldnt hit him.

Gerald Christian. I liked what I saw.

Hey clay thanks for being there for your team

He also has a team known as his family.

Clay had the choice of standing beside his wife watching the birth of his child or standing on the side watching the abortion known as Rex's defense. Good choice IMO.

He also has a team known as his family.

Clay had the choice of standing beside his wife watching the birth of his child or standing on the side watching the abortion known as Rex's defense. Good choice IMO.

Yup; he's the starting QB for his family and yesterday was a Super Bowl.