Post something positive about the Bills - no trolling

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of his best throws of the season for certain

I was ga ga over that one. great throw great catch.

ps i love this thread. Chevy you continue to inspire.

Bartender! another round for the folks !

And it's on me.

Cherry or grape everyone ?

Heres hoping these guys are growing into something potentially special. Running the table and making the playoffs would be it. Tall order but not impossible. I think this is a playoff team when healthy. Oakland game is beyond huge and they arent a big underdog. They are capable. Can they do it is the huge unknown. Thats about as positive as I can get at this point.

Not bad. Improved on last year for sure. Trending up ! albeit slowly

Great use of challenge flag on the first down pass to Robinson. That was a pivotal 3rd and long and we needed to have that one come back. There wasn't much time to throw it. Rex done good.

(No comment on the first challenge flag... :lol: )

Would someone please explain the "challenge" rule. I thought that if you win a challenge, you get another one. We lost one & won one but the announcers said that we were out of challenges for the rest of the game.

You have to be successful on both challenges to be awarded a third challenge.

Geez, you should get unlimited challenges if you keep winning! Get it right guys! (I don't want games to last forever, but if you got screwed time after time, you should never run out.)

And I LOVED the Hunter catch! :)

Tyrod giving his TD ball to Walt Powell. Leadership!

I love that too!

After watching Miami fail to get the ball inside the Rams red zone ONCE until the last 5 minutes of the game last week,

and Seattle scoring a whopping 5 points in Tampa yesterday,

and the Steelers defense looking very old and slow

and the Patriots stinking up the joint against the Jets

I'm convinced that the Any Given Sunday Rule is more true today than ever in this league: We have a legitimate shot to beat any team in this league.

One other thing to consider is that we are currently 8th in points scored. Not bad considering one of our best offensive players has been out most of the year. Guys like Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, and Odell Beckham are big difference makers. Sammy, when healthy is in that class. Say what you want about Tyrod but he usually makes 4 or 5 key plays a game with his arm and legs. A little bit better play from the defense and we could easily have two more wins.

Tyrod giving his TD ball to Walt Powell. Leadership!

I missed that one. Good story.

Going for it on 4th down late in the 1st half and J Will making a strong run to lead to McCoy's 1st TD. Gave us momentum and important points.

On a personal note, found a Bills bar in S. Florida and enjoyed the day with friends and family. Always more fun with a victory.

The second half of the jags game was actually exciting football (rare in today's NFL). Back and forth, and the Bills came out on top. Fun to watch, and credit the team for pulling out a win.

That was exciting? Two quarterbacks who ran more than they threw and maybe one or two decent hits...Give me a slobber knocker, if I can't have that then give me a pure shoot out. I'm all set with terrible QB play and the game be decided by the refs who can or can't see depending on down and distance.

That was exciting? Two quarterbacks who ran more than they threw and maybe one or two decent hits...Give me a slobber knocker, if I can't have that then give me a pure shoot out. I'm all set with terrible QB play and the game be decided by the refs who can or can't see depending on down and distance.

The salience of your post aside, I think you've violated the spirit of this thread.

Usually when we decorate the Christmas tree, the Bills are out of the playoffs and I put the Bills ornaments in the back out of disgust. Yesterday I put a Bills ornament front and center (for now)