I want Romo!!!

Protocal69

Just found out that more than likely if Dallas cant trade Romo they probability are going to cut him on June 1 to save 54 million against the salary cap over the next 3 years.

If cut then we can pay market value for Romo not his current salary which may or may not be the same.

Which would still be at least 20M a year. Chicago, Browns, Jets all would jump at Romo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For how long with the balky back?

Who knows. Some hope > No hope.

Romo can deal and iirc he was 12-4 last time he played full season.

From 2011 to 2014 he threw 134 Td's and had a 4900 yard season.

Everyone that naysays Romo on here makes me chuckle in disbelief. He reads defenses with ease to find open men and is a boss.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Everyone that naysays Romo on here makes me chuckle in disbelief. He reads defenses with ease to find open men and is a boss.

and has a broken body

He would fit here but we need a serious upgrade in WRs. Also TT adds a lot to the running game which Romo would not, but for the right price I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...

Romo playing behind the best offensive line in the game in Dallas and can't stay healthy! Some want him in Buffalo with the turnstile at RT?

The guy has had 3 back surgeries and 2 BKN collar bones and even if he could stay healthy and get the Bills to a winning season the guy is a playoff choker as he has lost 4 of 6 playoff games for Dallas.

:thumbdown:

looky looky. "he is a boss" is that your final argument? that fact-based hotness. nothing subjective there.

"he reads defenses with ease." he's had one winning season since 2010. calm down with your misremembering.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88