I want Romo!!!

Protocal69

After careful consideration and putting the bow on the box after hearing his press conference today, I officially want the BILLS to go after Romo next year. I love looking at Tyrod Taylor when everything is humming but your record says you are who you are.

I know ROMO back is messed up but if he sits out this year which it looks like is going to happen that will give Romo a whole year to heal up. Can you imagine our offense with a healthy Romo and us upgrading a OL in the offseason.

I know its a risk and I'm not Whaley but who would you rather pay 20 million dollars to next year. Tyrod or Romo. I'll give Tyrod a chance to finish the season but if he does not look like a top 10 QB by the end of the season I would talk to Dallas to see what they want for Romo.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be against it. If Tyrod keeps showing he cannot get it done then it's a no brainier. Cut ties while you can. Get a true top 10-15 Qb and hope you can keep everyone healthy for a season. Draft a young talented Qb in the middle rounds to groom, or hope Jones can become something. Sign EJ to a 1 year deal for backup money just in case romo goes down and Jones can't progress. Boom, playoffs.

Maybe trade Dareus to Dallas and even out the $20m contracts.

Just found out that more than likely if Dallas cant trade Romo they probability are going to cut him on June 1 to save 54 million against the salary cap over the next 3 years.

If cut then we can pay market value for Romo not his current salary which may or may not be the same.

Edited by Protocal69