Trump's leadership team

No wonder he hasn't got the country going again yet. He hasn't appointed any Czars! :o:doh:

Here's a list of Obama’s Czars

Jeffrey Zients “Performance Czar”, “Healthare.gov Czar”, and “Economics Czar”

Van Jones “Green Jobs Czar”

Mark Lloyd “Diversity Czar”

Steven Rattner “Car Czar”

Melissa Hathaway “Cyber Czar”

Dennis Blair “Intelligence Czar”

Cass Sunstein “Regulatory Czar”

Kevin Jennings “Safe Schools Czar”

Alan Bersin “Border Czar”

John Holdren “Science Czar”

Todd Stern “Climate Czar”

Carol Browner “Energy Czar”

Richard Holbrooke “Afghanistan-Pakistan Czar”

Kenneth Feinberg “Pay Czar”

Nancy-Anne DeParle “Health Czar”

John Brennan “Homeland Security Czar” (“Drones Czar”)

Jeffrey Crowley “AIDS Czar”

Ron Bloom “Manufacturing Czar”

Ashton Carter “Weapons Czar”

Gary Samore “WMD Czar”

Daivd Hayes “California Water Czar”

John Goss (EiI) “Asian Carp Czar ”

Cameron Davis “Great Lakes Czar”

Viveka Kundra “Information Czar”

Aneesh Chopra “Technology Czar”

Ed Montgomery “Auto Recover Czar”

R. Gil Kerlikowske “Drug Czar”

Lynn Rosenthal “Domestic Violence Czar”

Adolfo Carrion “Urban Affairs Czar”

Daniel Fried “Gitmo Czar”

Early Devaney “Stimulus Accountability Czar”

Dennis Ross “Iran Czar”

George Mitchell “Mideast Czar”

Man, Trump's gotta get moving to catch up to B.O. :w00t:

If you like your Czar, you can keep your Czar...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder he hasn't got the country going again yet. He hasn't appointed any Czars! :o:doh:

I've often wondered if -- by their appointment -- all those Czars are on the government payroll for life. Most of them were paid six figures to, y'know, do nothing, but do they get that pay and coverage for ever?

I've often wondered if -- by their appointment -- all those Czars are on the government payroll for life. Most of them were paid six figures to, y'know, do nothing, but do they get that pay and coverage for ever?

Ahhh....The "Trump Leadership Thread" focused on.....Obama...

Oh and BTW Bman - learn about the timeline about what it takes to bring a drug to market...it aint the FDA - its the testing that you have to do before you approach the FDA....

Oh and BTW Bman - learn about the timeline about what it takes to bring a drug to market...it aint the FDA - its the testing that you have to do before you approach the FDA....

Someone didn't read the article and commented stupidly again.

I should really make a template of that............. :lol:

Ahhh....The "Trump Leadership Thread" focused on.....Obama...

you're an idiot Edited by Boyst62

I think I speak for B-Man and everyone on this board when i say Yes.

It's fine with me................ B-)

10 Democrats Vote Against General McMaster’s Confirmation As National Security Advisor

Grandstanding from the usual suspects

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., was among the ten Democrats who voted no, a list that included more than half of SASC Democrats: Sens. Kristen Gillibrand, of New York; Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, Claire McCaskill, of Missouri, and Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts. Sens. Corey Booker, of New Jersey; Kamila Harris, of California; Ed Markey, Massachusetts; Jeff Merkeley, Oregon, and Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, were the others.

It's fine with me................ B-)

10 Democrats Vote Against General McMaster’s Confirmation As National Security Advisor

Grandstanding from the usual suspects[/size]

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., was among the ten Democrats who voted no, a list that included more than half of SASC Democrats: Sens. Kristen Gillibrand, of New York; Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, Claire McCaskill, of Missouri, and Elizabeth Warren, of Massachusetts. Sens. Corey Booker, of New Jersey; Kamila Harris, of California; Ed Markey, Massachusetts; Jeff Merkeley, Oregon, and Bernie Sanders, of Vermont, were the others.

I guess living in Texas is off the list for you and most of you guys....with the fine for masturbation those libs are installing...

Want me to add a setting to the DC-Tom-bot?

Your a idiot

Damn, I fully expected the entire fix "you're an idiot" but then couldn't figure out if you were playing along. Damn you PPP, "your" so confusing.

I charge per correction. As successful as he is I don't think he has the funds to pay for a full correction.

I charge per correction. As successful as he is I don't think he has the funds to pay for a full correction.

He might if the current exchange rate didn't have him paying the approximately 1.34 percent more for your corrections than for corrections made here in the good old US of A. Let this be a lesson, people: buy American.

He might if the current exchange rate didn't have him paying the approximately 1.34 percent more for your corrections than for corrections made here in the good old US of A. Let this be a lesson, people: buy American.

Wouldn't he be paying roughly 70 cents on the dollar NJ Sue? :P

Edited by meazza