Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well , She does have a point. I've always voted dem because of this and to keep abortion legal. Women need to be willing to have recreational sex . Condoms suck for us guys. Better just to both get tested and be done with it. Couldn't vote for Hillary tho and voted for Trump. I hope things don't change much w regard to Roe v Wade. The ACA needs to be repealed. Christians can do their own thing as long as it doesn't affect the rest of us.

Holy hell. This is sad on so many different levels.

So you're a single issue voter, and your single issue is "I want to have unprotected sex"?

/golfclap

No to quote hi directly he votes dem because condoms suck. :wallbash:

My wife and I have been together 35 years. We never wanted children. I never used a condom and never ever had a need for an abortion. Not even a scare.

Probably the dumbass post of the month.

No to quote hi directly he votes dem because condoms suck.   :wallbash:

My wife and I have been together 35 years.  We never wanted children.  I never used a condom and never ever had a need for an abortion.  Not even a scare.  

Probably the dumbass post of the month.

Next week Chef Jim will start a new thread, simply titled "S H I T"

As for me, snip snip.

Unfair trade deals =Trump elected

To be sure, Americans have gotten a lot of cheap goods in return for this deal. But there’s a catch: millions of voters no longer have the jobs – or a livable income – to afford them. Initially, economists believed that this would be a temporary condition. Surely, they argued, these unemployed workers would find new jobs that paid just as good as the old.

Last summer, however, academics released a study that took 38 pages to acknowledge the obvious: they were wrong. It turns out that our political class had sold off the American dream to the Chinese and given blue-collar workers – and their communities – an economic nightmare in its place.

So if we don't like the president we can choose not to pay taxes?

http://time.com/4590994/popular-vote-tax-pledge/

I was going to say that's absurd but in second thought I'll call it what it is. Childish like a kid holding their breath because they didn't get the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip for Christmas. I read only the beginning and stopped at "no taxation without representation" bit. That idiot needs to look up what that representation means and what part of the government is responsible for taxation. Dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

We're a Republic, not a Democracy which is something these dumbasses don't understand.

I love that the author says no taxation without representation - like the president is a representative element of the government.

I was going to say that's absurd but in second thought I'll call it what it is. Childish like a kid holding their breath because they didn't get the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip for Christmas. I read only the beginning and stopped at "no taxation without representation" bit. That idiot needs to look up what that representation means and what part of the government is responsible for taxation. Dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Beat me to it. :beer:

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read in my life.

Yes. It's one thing to think like the writer, it's another to actually write it and submit it for publication and another thing entirely that it was approved for publication.

Maybe we're the dumbasses for reading it which increases traffic and ad revenue for the Time site.

Edited by keepthefaith

ANALYSIS: TRUE.

Mainstream media is the chief culprit behind ‘fake news’

Ashe Schow:

There are several additional, high profile examples of the media promoting the spread of fake news, though these examples thankfully have not resulted in physical harm. (Emotional harm is debatable.)

More at the link:

PARTY OF SNOWFLAKES: Trump traumatizes Democrats.

Edited by B-Man

ANALYSIS: TRUE.

Mainstream media is the chief culprit behind ‘fake news’

Ashe Schow:

There are several additional, high profile examples of the media promoting the spread of fake news, though these examples thankfully have not resulted in physical harm. (Emotional harm is debatable.)

How about the biggest 'fake' news story of all from the bulk of the mainstream media? That the election was a foregone conclusion.

Was their motivation the hope Trump supporters wouldn't bother showing up to vote? Was it a coping mechanism for those individuals who couldn't process the possibility of a Trump win? Where these people all on the Clinton, Inc. payroll? Who knows, but they spent almost two years running down every other candidate in both parties and stating at every opportunity that Hillary was a shoo-in, even as it became clear to many people that Trump had at least as good a chance to win as she did.