Stupid election backlash

DC Tom

From Jim Gerharty

“Don’t you see? I failed to pay taxes because I care about the country! I’m the hero here! Let me go!” http://bit.ly/2h2OXUs

CzFO5nlWgAEmkrl.jpg.................Go democrats ......go.......... :lol:

“No, see, Your Honor, I didn’t fail to pay taxes out of greed, I did it to restore democracy!” http://bit.ly/2h2OXUs

CzFOdnMW8AArphJ.jpg

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Jim Gerharty

“Don’t you see? I failed to pay taxes because I care about the country! I’m the hero here! Let me go!” http://bit.ly/2h2OXUs

CzFO5nlWgAEmkrl.jpg.................Go democrats ......go.......... :lol:

“No, see, Your Honor, I didn’t fail to pay taxes out of greed, I did it to restore democracy!” http://bit.ly/2h2OXUs

CzFOdnMW8AArphJ.jpg

And then when they're audited and forced to pay back taxes they'll claim Trump's using the IRS to politically persecute them.

And then when they're audited and forced to pay back taxes they'll claim Trump's using the IRS to politically persecute them.

:lol:

But we have the response.................we are following Mr Obama's precedence

HONESTLY, I’M WONDERING IF “FAKE NEWS” ISN’T AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE “REAL” THING:

NYT Reporter: Why Can’t We Assassinate Conservatives?

“Cool down, Gardiner! You can’t kill American citizens who say things you don’t like with drones.

You know you are in trouble when it takes Josh Earnest to explain the First Amendment to you. . . .

I’m so old, I can remember when reporters not only had heard about the First Amendment, but were in favor of it. But I guess the ‘fake news’ crisis is so acute that the Left can’t let such niceties get in the way.”

Normal people? :huh:

Northeast and West Coast liberals. You know...non-deplorables.

The way this is progressing, Trump is the only thing standing between us and fascism. That actually scares me more than if he were actually a fascist.

The way this is progressing, Trump is the only thing standing between us and fascism. That actually scares me more than if he were actually a fascist.

I (clearly) never took Trump seriously during the campaign so I'm taking the wait-and-see approach in terms of who he is or whom he actually represents -- but fascism has been growing on both ends of the spectrum for years now. The left (and the majority of the MSM) has just abandoned all pretense post-election.

From Jim Gerharty

<snip>

................Go democrats ......go.......... “No, see, Your Honor, I didn’t fail to pay taxes out of greed, I did it to restore democracy!” http://bit.ly/2h2OXUs

The perfect troll would be to abolish the IRS and institute a national sales tax.

I (clearly) never took Trump seriously during the campaign so I'm taking the wait-and-see approach in terms of who he is or whom he actually represents -- but fascism has been growing on both ends of the spectrum for years now. The left (and the majority of the MSM) has just abandoned all pretense post-election.

The funny thing is that the left doesn't even recognize it as fascism.

"People can't be trusted to responsibly exercise their rights..."

Yep, fascist.

"...and the issues today are too important to be left to the public..."

And fascist.

"...so we need a strong, central leader who can get things done on his own, for the collective good."

SO goddamn fascist.

"Otherwise we end up with a fascist in the government like Donald Trump!"

Oh, just shut the &#33;@#&#036; up, &#33;@#&#036;s.

Democrats Launch New McCarthyism

A week ago, when the House approved by a 390-30 margin and sent to the Senate the Intelligence Authorization Act for fiscal 2017, Schiff praised “important provisions aimed at countering Russia’s destabilizing efforts — including those targeting our elections.” One of those “important provisions,” Section 501, sets up in the executive branch “an interagency committee to counter active measures by the Russian Federation to exert covert influence.”

This high-level committee could easily morph into a protracted real-life nightmare.

While lacking public accountability, the committee is mandated to ferret out such ambiguous phenomena as Russian “media manipulation” and “disinformation.” Along the way, the committee could target an array of activists, political opponents or irksome journalists. In any event, its power to fulfill “such other duties as the president may designate” would be ready-made for abuse.

The committee is to be selected by presidential appointees, including the director of the FBI — an agency with leadership that has all too often pursued covert and overt political agendas, from the times of J. Edgar Hoover to James Comey.

All in all, the provision is a gift for the next president, tied up in a bow by congressional Democrats.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/08/democrats-launch-new-mccarthyism/

How about the biggest 'fake' news story of all from the bulk of the mainstream media? That the election was a foregone conclusion.

Was their motivation the hope Trump supporters wouldn't bother showing up to vote? Was it a coping mechanism for those individuals who couldn't process the possibility of a Trump win? Where these people all on the Clinton, Inc. payroll? Who knows, but they spent almost two years running down every other candidate in both parties and stating at every opportunity that Hillary was a shoo-in, even as it became clear to many people that Trump had at least as good a chance to win as she did.

In retrospect the media coverage of the 2016 Election kinda reminds me of Leon Lett on the way to the End Zone in SB XXVII.

Shortly after Walker announced his reforms in February of 2011 [...]

During the process, lawmakers regularly had protesters collected outside their private homes. One Assembly member had an aggressive demonstrator pour a beer on his head.

The protester was heard to shout "Where can I find currency exchange rates!" while holding a container of potato salad...

:lol:

I love when Chris Matthews calls Trump's election a "shot against meritocracy." Really? Voting against the most dominant family in politics in the past quarter-century is a shot against meritocracy?