Tyrod Taylor played better than expected tonight...

fridge

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a tough argument when their offense is putting up more points than 75% of the offenses in the NFL. The top 25% in points is plenty good enough.

Today they were victims of atrocious officiating at the end of the half or the game goes to overtime. The offense has played short handed but more than held their own. The defense (specifically the secondary) has been the biggest problem between the white lines. The coaching really hurt them today.

I guess I just really can't stand this excuse narrative. The defense didn't do great, but they got us the ball back when it mattered most. This has happened a few times this year. Tyrod picked up an incredible first down on the pass to Woods to extend the game-on-the-line drive, but then he really didn't do what we needed to pull through. You can sit there and type million and one excuses, trust me, this game had them. I agree all day about the refs, and the defense, etc. but at the end of the day he had first and goal with a chance to WIN THE GAME. What is it going to take for you guys to realize how important it is for your QB to win that game?

I'm not saying it wasn't a difficult situation.

I'm not saying it wasn't a crazy game.

I'm simply saying that he could have put all of that crap on his back and rode the team to victory but he fell short.

An ant? I flew all the way to Seattle for this game tonight. The place was f'ing crazy. He played amazing. Out of 53 guys, he was reason #53 why they lost. Get outta here with that. Seriously man. Find something else to do with your time rather than run to your computer after a Bills loss and give everyone your na-na-na-poo-poo Tyrod take.

that sack looked like there should have been a false start. also, he was grabbed around the neck--I thought that was illegal.

I slo-mo'd that badboy. He got a great jump and Mills looked like he was in wet cement.

TT played well. Refs cost us the game. We tie that game with a FG on 4th and goal, and we win in OT because we had the big mo.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Ya know, on the third to last play of the game, if TT just keeps running to the corner

instead of cutting up field, game likely over. Their corner was five yards into the end

zone. Ball at the least would have been at the one or two yard line.

but he still came up as little as an ant with the game on the line. Final two plays: sack and an uncatchable throw.

Tyrod is fine. He plays behind a line that isn't as good as he makes it look with his mobility. His best weapons have been out most of the year. His coaching staff might be the worst in the NFL; if it's not the worst it sure is close.

He made a few plays last night that nobody else could have made. Not that it really matters but did you hear Gruden talking about him before the game?

If the Bills had better coaching and a GM who doesn't give away the store, they would be a MUCH better team. Imo it is that simple.

If the Bills had better coaching and a GM who doesn't give away the store, they would be a MUCH better team. Imo it is that simple.

I agree. They have been trying to right the ship too fast. It takes time, and most of these stop gap players aren't the answer.

Great players find a way. You can break down tape and look at each play all you want, but there is some truth to that. I genuinely believe that Brady or Rodgers wins that game. The good ones find a way, even amidst the officiating adversity.

I see the logic in what the supporters are saying too. His blocking was terrible on the last drive so I don't blame him for leaving the pocket. The penalties knocked him out of a closer field and the draw plays were terrible, which took the ball out of his hand.

I really liked how Tyrod played for most of the game. But there is something to the fact that he couldn't pull it out in the end. It's an 11 man offense yes, but you're lying if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Regardless of protection, there never seems to be a quick, decisive decision with him. I'm not sure if it's a function of our receivers not getting open. Play calling or he just isn't capable of it. Just seems to be nervous in the pocket.

Today's disappointing player was Charles Clay. He could have done some real damage. I guess he spent most fo the time blocking. Anthony Lynn had a subpar play calling, especially in the 1st half and the Penultimate drive in te 4th quarter. He did not involve McCoy in the game plan enough

Tyrod is fine. He plays behind a line that isn't as good as he makes it look with his mobility. His best weapons have been out most of the year. His coaching staff might be the worst in the NFL; if it's not the worst it sure is close.

And we played a resurgent Miami, Brady-backed Patriots and at Seattle on this brutal 3-game stretch with 2of them on the road.

Regardless of protection, there never seems to be a quick, decisive decision with him. I'm not sure if it's a function of our receivers not getting open. Play calling or he just isn't capable of it. Just seems to be nervous in the pocket.

THIS x100. Even when protection is very good, he seems to get really nervous & jittery......and there's no reason to do so.

Great players find a way. You can break down tape and look at each play all you want, but there is some truth to that. I genuinely believe that Brady or Rodgers wins that game. The good ones find a way, even amidst the officiating adversity.

I see the logic in what the supporters are saying too. His blocking was terrible on the last drive so I don't blame him for leaving the pocket. The penalties knocked him out of a closer field and the draw plays were terrible, which took the ball out of his hand.

I really liked how Tyrod played for most of the game. But there is something to the fact that he couldn't pull it out in the end. It's an 11 man offense yes, but you're lying if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Great players lose that game too. It's the best defense in the NFL. The 3rd down sack was on mills, and pretty much cost them the game.