Are Bills wearing alternate helmet decals Monday night?

YoloinOhio

Getting tired of all the uni changes. This is done to appeal to non traditional markets? Anyhow, I am watching for the football........not the fashion optics. I don't necessarily dislike all these variants....but, I like to know which team is which with ease. Consistency from game to game, then, would be a positive.

That low contrast silver is not going to show up well on TV. It would need to be a much darker silver to work with that white background.

Yep; that logo will disappear on TV and if worn with the all white uniforms, you'd just see an all white uniform and helmet.

That would look lousy.

Oregon had a similar look going.

stormt.jpg

They should've done blue helmets and all blue for color rush. We have a unique blue color in the league, they should use it. Not sure how I feel about all whites with a silver logo until I see it.billsblue1copy.jpg

326921%20Bills%20Packers%202nd%20%232.jp

Only one team helmet is allowed these days, part of the whole concussion focus. The thought was that the players didn't take the time to make sure the one-off alternate helmets fit properly, whereas if you're wearing the same one for 16+ games, you're more likely to make sure it protects your gourd.

The Bills have an advantage when they wear their throwbacks since all they have to do is switch from the charging buffalo decal to standing, whereas the Jets can't really use their NY Titans throwbacks any more since it required the navy helmet