Aaron Williams to IR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I like Aaron, he needs to hang them up

Agreed. I like him too much as a guy who is a good player and really cares about this team to see him suffer an injury that could threaten more than his football career.

Time to put himself first.

Lori Chase

@LChase_RA

Bills 2015-16, with Aaron Williams: 6-3, leading Miami when he went out. Without AW: 6-9 (including Miami) and counting.

He calls the plays for the back end and they seem to lack a leader without him.

I sincerely hope karma pays Landry a visit. And I've never wanted opposing players to be injured. Ever. But when it comes to season and potentially career ending cheap shots, I will root for karma every time. Landry is a disgrace.

Should've found safety help this past offseason. They gambled and lost.

But but Duke and Meeks just looked so good in camp! They did also sign Blanton and Colt, but they probably would have done well to add maybe Reggie Nelson as someone more dependable.

UH OH. From the team perspective, as well as AW's health perspective.

The systemic defensive communication problem Corey Graham spoke of after the NE loss, if indeed at least partially attributable to AW's absence, better get fixed...and fixed soon!

UH OH. From the team perspective, as well as AW's health perspective.

The systemic defensive communication problem Corey Graham spoke of after the NE loss, if indeed at least partially attributable to AW's absence, better get fixed...and fixed soon!

can i say that i dont get why a guy like Graham isnt a prime candidate to fill that role himself? he has been in the system, is a vet, has played all the positions..... ill admit that it struck me as odd to see that guy complaining about the communication instead of being the communicator.

can i say that i dont get why a guy like Graham isnt a prime candidate to fill that role himself? he has been in the system, is a vet, has played all the positions..... ill admit that it struck me as odd to see that guy complaining about the communication instead of being the communicator.

It's hard to say exactly without really knowing what was happening (or not happening) on the field.

Graham's post-game comments weren't very specific.

But I agree he's a great candidate to pick it up a notch and help glue things together back there!