It's EJ Time

Gugny

I hope so. We know what we have in TT and EJ. Backup-type QB's. Let's see what Cardale can do. Esp. if we are getting blown-out. Why was TT in at the end of the game yesterday.

I am think the coaches have a pretty good idea what he can do which is probably why he's not playing.

Hotrod left the game with about 6:00 to pay.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough excuses.

Tyrod is simply not a good QB.

I don't care if he was good in college. I don't care if we have injuries. I don't care that our defense sucks. I don't care if he was in the Pro Bowl.

All of those facts have nothing to do with his ineptitude.

He's not good.

He can't read a defense.

He holds the ball WAAAY too long.

He can't find open receivers.

When he finds them, he can't throw an accurate pass.

There is no such things as YAC, because he either throws behind them or the need to scoop them off of their shoelaces.

Captain Checkdown?? Schit, he's an Admiral.

I don't think EJ is a great QB, either. But he is better than Tyrod Taylor. Why not put a QB out there who gives us a better chance at winning, albeit not a lot better?

The only other option is to throw Cardale in, but that would be tanking the season and I don't want that.

This offense is embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's ineffective and it is absolutely no fun to watch.

And it all comes down to crappy play at the most important position on the field.

Tyrod needs to be benched and EJ should be the starter.

Go Bills.

For what? the guy is never going to be good, but at least TT gives us a chance. Look I don't like him either but he is the best we got until we develop someone else.

Says who? You? LOL

IF EJ were to come in and say we go 6-2 or 5-3 and get to the playoffs. We'll find a way to keep him and shuffle Hotrod on down the road.

There is still a lot of football to be played before yhe off season. The fact that they put EJ in with 6:00 to play and let him throw it a round tells me they might be thinking about it.

Dude, Cmon seriously :doh:

Ej has the same problems to some degree. I do however feel like EJ is more of a "passer-esque" QB than TT. TT has his run but it's sadly over. I feel bad because he has no receivers, get rid of sammy for a first rounder or a proved and durable WR like A. Jeff. Get another big 6ft 4-ish WR and we're good.

Ej has the same problems to some degree. I do however feel like EJ is more of a "passer-esque" QB than TT. TT has his run but it's sadly over. I feel bad because he has no receivers, get rid of sammy for a first rounder or a proved and durable WR like A. Jeff. Get another big 6ft 4-ish WR and we're good.

EJ is more of a passer but his accuracy is horrendous and is why Maroon wanted Orton desperately.

Not trolling, guys.

I'm not saying EJ is a great QB. I'm saying he's better than Tyrod. Every starter in the NFL is better than Tyrod. And some backups. Including ours.

With EJ, we would have allowed 2 times the sacks and 3+ times the amount of turnovers.... I ail to see how that adds to a better product on the field....

playing EJ is a complete waste of time. besides the fact he is horrible, he won't be here next year.

i'm a big TT fan, but his play needs to be better. it's tough to look good without your #1, #2 & #3 WR's and #1 RB.

TT gives the team the best chance to win now and to determine if he is the QB for 2017 at $15.9 mil cap hit.

i'm all for upgrading the QB position, but that is a lot easier said than done, especially with another weak QB class coming out of the next draft. $16 mil is the going rate for QB's and would make TT only the 20th highest cap hit QB in the league for 2017.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/2017/cap-hit/quarterback/

So, in short, you're a coward?

That may work in kindergarten. In what world would you make a monetary bet with someone on the internet and expect to get paid. Especially someone whose though process is so flawed they think EJ desreves aonther chance after what he has shown us. Good grief.

I'll take EJ's second half in that game over Tyrod's constant phantom pressure, where we don't even get a chance because he won't throw the ball:tyrod.0.gif

Good and you can take EJ's standing fetal position sacks too.