It's EJ Time

Gugny

This. As timid and unwilling to push the ball down the field as Tyrod has been, which is hurting us badly, things are worse with EJ. The guy is a turnover waiting to happen, every time.

A 3 and out is the same thing as a turnover

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt there is a QB in the league that could have made use of the Bills receivers on Sunday with all of them looking like they should be in a hospital ward instead of an NFL field. Yes, there were a few overthrows and bad passes but there were also balls that should have been caught that weren't.

EJ isn't going to fair any better with this current crop of receivers and all that will happen is more turnovers, more sacks and less big plays being made under pressure.

The Bills are darn lucky to have a player like Taylor and he simply shouldn't have been asked to throw it 38 times vs 26 rushes and especially when the RB is getting 7.1 yards per carry.

Tom Brady dude......

yes he is a gamer. I think he is. He showed me that in the game overseas. That game we were behind because of him, But he didn't get down on himself. He played good enough in the end to win that game. Took chances and threw down field. I know you are going to say well if he played better in the beginning ,we wouldn't been in that place begin with and you would be right. We came back and and the defense brought us the go ahead T.d. But if McCoy didn't fumble trying to score at the one in the second half, witch was a throw from E.J that would've won that game. You can't be mad at McCoy because he tried to score and it happen . That score could've won that game,Defense scored would,ve gave us two TD lead. Like Rivers yesterday threw 3 int. and still slinging down field. SD almost won there game. Our starting QB know checks down on third down if he can;t run for it, and then we fall behind on three and outs and tires our defense out . Hes not turning the ball over, but were not scoring either.

Couldn't have said it better.

Enough excuses.

Tyrod is simply not a good QB.

I don't care if he was good in college. I don't care if we have injuries. I don't care that our defense sucks. I don't care if he was in the Pro Bowl.

All of those facts have nothing to do with his ineptitude.

He's not good.

He can't read a defense.

He holds the ball WAAAY too long.

He can't find open receivers.

When he finds them, he can't throw an accurate pass.

There is no such things as YAC, because he either throws behind them or the need to scoop them off of their shoelaces.

Captain Checkdown?? Schit, he's an Admiral.

I don't think EJ is a great QB, either. But he is better than Tyrod Taylor. Why not put a QB out there who gives us a better chance at winning, albeit not a lot better?

The only other option is to throw Cardale in, but that would be tanking the season and I don't want that.

This offense is embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's ineffective and it is absolutely no fun to watch.

And it all comes down to crappy play at the most important position on the field.

Tyrod needs to be benched and EJ should be the starter.

Go Bills.

ej-manuel-fumble.gif?w=500&h=296

Enough excuses.

I don't care if he was good in college. I don't care if we have injuries. I don't care that our defense sucks. I don't care if he was in the Pro Bowl.

He's not good.

He can't read a defense.

There is no such things as YAC, because he either throws behind them or the need to scoop them off of their shoelaces.

I don't think EJ is a great QB, either. But he is better than Tyrod Taylor. Why not put a QB out there who gives us a better chance at winning, albeit not a lot better?

The only other option is to throw Cardale in, but that would be tanking the season and I don't want that.

This offense is embarrassing. It's pathetic. It's ineffective and it is absolutely no fun to watch.

And it all comes down to crappy play at the most important position on the field.

Go Bills.

ej-manuel-fumble.gif?w=500&h=296
tyrod-taylor.jpg Edited by fridge

I almost agree, but they aren't going to let E.J. out there while still in the playoff hunt, no matter how dim the chances.

PLUS: TT is Whaley AND RYAN's hand picked guy. They wanted him, they got him, and they are going to leave him out there,

win or lose and go down with the ship.

Note: Don't be surprised EITHER if they keep TT next year and pay him all that money. Seriously....

How is TT different than Trent EDwards or J.P>LOsman? Really?

OMG, TT is light years better than Trent or JP. This board has lots its damn mind.

Lets see...wonder if his, or any QB's, struggles are impacted at all by: Missing your ONLY talented WR in Sammy. Missing your scrub back up WRs. Woods not only sucks (and he does suck) he is too hurt even though he played. Missing your ONLY other talent on the offense in McCoy.

Now, you guys seem to think EJ will accomplish more with this same rag tag group of offensive weapons? EJ was terrible when we had everyone healthy last year in went 0-2 as a starter including losing to one of the worst teams int eh NFL last year (and still this year) in the Jaguars. And I am someone who thinks EJ could actually still be a starter in this league once he leaves this team.

Last year TT had a wining record for the Bills and went to the Pro Bowl. EJ went winless in 2 starts and made the blooper reels, some of which are posted in this thread.

TT has had struggles no doubt, but to disregard the complete lack of talent at WR and put all the blame on him is utterly stupid. To disregard some of the big plays he has made is also stupid. We had several dropped passes yesterday, it wasn't all on TT. The Pats may not lose another game this entire year, including the SB...they are a TOUGH team to get a win even if the whole team was healthy. And that goes for ANY team in the NFL playing them. It was going be near impossible to beat them missing so many important players, and then also seeing Woods and Clay both play hurt the whole game and losing the NFL sack leader early in the game that was already missing our only decent safety.

This message board is the most bi-polar group of people I have ever seen. Leading up to the game there were multiple threads with many of the same people on here today freaking out stating they KNEW we would LOSE BIG on Sunday. Now everyone has their panties in a wad like it was some game we easily should have won and now Whaley, Rex, and TT are all once again hated.

PS: This season is far from over. We are 4-4 and have the 3rd easiest remaining schedule in the NFL with guys like McCoy and Sammy coming back soon to go along with Dareus and Shaq being back. We can still make a strong playoff push.

Edited by Alphadawg7

yes he is a gamer. I think he is. He showed me that in the game overseas. That game we were behind because of him, But he didn't get down on himself. He played good enough in the end to win that game. Took chances and threw down field. I know you are going to say well if he played better in the beginning ,we wouldn't been in that place begin with and you would be right. We came back and and the defense brought us the go ahead T.d. But if McCoy didn't fumble trying to score at the one in the second half, witch was a throw from E.J that would've won that game. You can't be mad at McCoy because he tried to score and it happen . That score could've won that game,Defense scored would,ve gave us two TD lead. Like Rivers yesterday threw 3 int. and still slinging down field. SD almost won there game. Our starting QB know checks down on third down if he can;t run for it, and then we fall behind on three and outs and tires our defense out . Hes not turning the ball over, but were not scoring either.

Bills are 8th in the NFL in scoring, half a PPG behind the pats.

The Bills D has been rocked by all 3 AFCE teams. The Bills started Sunday with a 10 play FG drive. The Buffalo D responded by allowing a 14 play pats TD drive. The Bills went 3 and out and then the D gave up another TD drive. In the first Q.

Were they tired already?

Missing your ONLY talented WR in Sammy. Missing your scrub back up WRs. Woods not only sucks (and he does suck) he is too hurt even though he played.

And when he has his full compliment of players, he still doesn't throw them the ball, and still struggles to get 200 yards passing.

Nothing changes regardless of who is at the WR position.

Face it Tyrod stinks.

Edited by old school

Enough excuses.

He's not good.

He can't read a defense.

Go Bills.

EJ SUCKS!!!!!!!! You have lost all credibility with such a suggestion.

And when he has his full compliment of players, he still doesn't throw them the ball, and still struggles to get 200 yards passing.

Nothing changes regardless of who is at the WR position.

Face it Tyrod stinks.

Except he made the Pro Bowl last year and Sammy had a pretty good year too once he got Healthy last year. So, youre factually wrong. There goes those pesky facts again.

For what purpose? He's gone after this year.

Says who? You? LOL

IF EJ were to come in and say we go 6-2 or 5-3 and get to the playoffs. We'll find a way to keep him and shuffle Hotrod on down the road.

There is still a lot of football to be played before yhe off season. The fact that they put EJ in with 6:00 to play and let him throw it a round tells me they might be thinking about it.