Jeeze How unlucky are we to miss out on Prescott

Yeezus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he does do is throw with anctipation to windows on time with proper ball placement so Cole Beasley can keep running

I'm sorry I'm unfamiliar with that concept.............unfortunately

I wonder if a phenomenal offensive line and running game make him look better than he'd be otherwise..?

OK but watching Wentz last night, he has nothing to help him and he looks real good

I'd wait a bit before I crown rookie QB's.

In 2011 there was the amazing Gabbert, Kaepernick

In 2012 I remember people wondering why we can't get an RG3 or a Tannehill, I even think I heard some Weeden in there.

In 2013 I remember some Glennon talk when he had his decent rookie season.

This isn't to say that we didn't miss out on truly good QBs like Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, it is just saying that your favorite QB may not last more than a couple years.

Dak Prescott is doing well, the question is if he will sustain it. There are plenty of examples of those that don't.

Dak is playing behind the very best offensive line in the league with the very best RB to take pressure away from the QB. Opposing teams are so focused on stopping the league's leading rusher rather than the Cowboys QB.

Plus, he has a solid receiving corps to go along with him. His HC is an ex-NFL QB. His OC is an ex-NFL HC. His QB coach is an ex-NFL QB and he has Tony Romo to help tutor him.

Wanna talk Rookie QB's, I think Wentz did an even better job considering he doesn't have as much quality talent around him in the supporting cast and he does most of it with his arm.

NFN, my take is that if you gave Tyrod Taylor all the talent that Dak Prescott has surrounding him and take the Patriots out of the division the Bills would be 6-1 too.

Winner.

The one QB the bills wanted to sign and missed only by a few picks

Already looks better than any QB we have had since Kelly. Whaley really liked Dak and I wish he maybe moved up a few to take him.

Now we are stuck with a QB who we all know can't win games when we need him too.

This is not one of those situations where i feel the Bills were unlucky or failed to pull the trigger quickly enough. I mean Dak was a 4th round pick. Lot's of teams blew it on him. As of now he's playing like a top 5 draft choice. I mean c'mon, if anyone should feel unlucky or dumb for not drafting him it's the LA Rams...or how about Cleveland or Denver or any team that could use a franchise QB, now!

We do NOT NEED 300 yard passing games and a modern offense.

The Bills are right and everyone else is wrong.

Run the ball, protect it, play D, get whacked by good teams, go 8-8, rinse repeat.

NEXT YEAR (2018) is the year to draft a QB. No good ones this draft. Isn't that the story every year?

Edited by TheFunPolice

We do NOT NEED 300 yard passing games and a modern offense.

The Bills are right and everyone else is wrong.

Run the ball, protect it, play D, get whacked by good teams, go 8-8, rinse repeat.

NEXT YEAR (2018) is the year to draft a QB. No good ones this draft. Isn't that the story every year?

Preeeeetty much

None of those 2 have anything to do with him throwing the ball with great accuracy and knowing how to properly read a defense

LOL, totally! Neither the surrounding team or system has anything to do with a qb's success!

Dak is what Tyrod would be with a healthy stable of receivers, a healthy RB, a hall of fame TE & the best OLine in football.

Most are smart enough to see this but there are a few of you who might not watch a lot of football outside of the Bills or are afraid of being wrong (LazyJoe, Bryan Illz, Yeezy, etc).

Dak is what Tyrod would be with a healthy stable of receivers, a healthy RB, a hall of fame TE & the best OLine in football.

Most are smart enough to see this but there are a few of you who might not watch a lot of football outside of the Bills or are afraid of being wrong (LazyJoe, Bryan Illz, Yeezy, etc).

Tyrod sucks, no one cares.

Tyrod fanboys only have hypotheticals left. Sad.

Leave Dak alone, your failure crusade doesn't apply to him.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

What cannot be denied is that they drafted the one post-season wunderkind in Jones.

Correct, and for all we know, Cardale might turn out to be better than Prescott or Wentz. He has not had the opportunities yet that they have.

Dak is the final nail in Whaley's coffin for me.

Dak carried Mississippi State to relevance during his time in that program.

Cardale couldn't even start a full season before losing his job.

Cardale isn't even in the same stratosphere as Dak. And this isn't hindsight.

Whaley preferred to spend his 3rd rounder on an irrelevant defensive lineman as opposed to a franchise-changing QB talent. His indecisiveness with regard to drafting quarterbacks is beyond puzzling and the reason he needs to be canned.

Tell me again, -How many National Championships did Dak Prescott Win while carrying MSU to relevance? - :lol: ....

We'll never know if we decide to try him out with the talent we're currently fielding at the skill positions

Tyrod was overthrowing everyone by ten yards yesterday... Is Quarterback one of the skill positions you're referring to?

Tyrod was overthrowing everyone by ten yards yesterday... Is Quarterback one of the skill positions you're referring to?

I'm not talking about Tyrod. I'm talking about Cardale. If we're going to send him out into a game this early he at least deserves to have a couple weapons healthy.