Week 8 predictions: Patriots at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happens tomorrow let's not jump off the bridge...we are severely undermanned on offense and we simply don't have a QB or system that will allow us to overcome those limitations...

We are gonna score 14-17 points at best, New England will put up over 30...AW loss gonna kill us against Gronk too...remember that Duke Williams fiasco last year in Buffalo...

nothing to do but curse the football gods again for unbelievably bad luck with injuries at the same position for the second year in a row(last year RB, this year WR).

Edited by matter2003

Whatever happens tomorrow let's not jump off the bridge...we are severely undermanned on offense and we simply don't have a QB or system that will allow us to overcome those limitations...

We are gonna score 14-17 points at best, New England will put up over 30...AW loss gonna kill us against Gronk too...remember that Duke Williams fiasco last year in Buffalo...

nothing to do but curse the football gods again for unbelievably bad luck with injuries at the same position for the second year in a row(last year RB, this year WR).

Blame the football gods if you want but some other factors are in play. Shady is on the backside of his career and even when limiting his touches his health is a major concern. That can be said for most starting RB's but having him be our number 1 option with that amount of miles was always a concern. The coaching staff has done a good job at limiting his carries though.

For WR it is a real stretch to blame the football gods. The position was all but ignored in the offseason and no reliable/proven pieces were added. Sammy's foot has diagnosed predraft and the organization did not make any significant moves to bolster the position. Whether it be draft picks or a veteran many many many folks pointed out that something needed to be added... Even if just for some insurance on a WR group that was made up of an injured Woods, Watkins, and an oft injured Goodwin who was doing Olympic trials. The likes of Hankerson, Little, Salas, Tate, etc etc... have never proven to be NFL quality, I was hopeful that Little could put it all together but that never happened. (I still would like him here over some of the other options.

Some other things that didn't involve the football gods, puff daddy's inability to put down the weed and his lack of commitment to stay in shape. I have to think he cost us a game already if not more. Blanton at safety tommorrow over Rambo is going to be fun as well. Whaley and company made some good moves with Lorax and ZBrown but the lack of forward thinking on some obvious player personnel decisions leaves a lot to be desired.

Edited by Commonsense

I'm 4-3 on predictions this year because I've predicted the Bills to win every game.

Not this time. They have their best offensive weapons playing and healthy. Our best offensive weapons will be watching from the sidelines.

Even at full strength, they're the better team. Pats 33, Bills 10.

Don't any of you get tired of eating your own words? Ever? When's the last time the Bills HAVEN'T let you down? Doesn't running your mouth like an idiot beforehand just make that worse?

If you've been paying any attention at all for the last decade and a half your response to this weekend should be to keep your mouth shut and pray heavily.

Where's the fun in that. F*** it.

Bills 31

Patsies 17

Defense sets the tone by bull rushing and blowing up the first play of the game in the backfield. Their OL can't handle it all game long.

The offense gets the run game going and that opens up some nice passing lanes for Tyrod. They do enough to win it

Special teams keeps the Patsies pined deep and Carpenter gets into a groove.

People thinking this game is a complete disaster are in for a surprise. The home team is up to the challenge this week.

Pats* however many pts they want

Bills 3

Don't know how the Bills will score in this one.

Yep.

No Shady. A questionable Dareus. A WR group made up of the 4 guys who stuck around the Anchor Bar until 4am last Thursday, and a kicker who is questionable at very best. Versus a healthy team with the greatest QB of all time.

This matchup reminds me of the questions like "could Alabama beat the Browns?"

Don't any of you get tired of eating your own words? Ever? When's the last time the Bills HAVEN'T let you down? Doesn't running your mouth like an idiot beforehand just make that worse?

If you've been paying any attention at all for the last decade and a half your response to this weekend should be to keep your mouth shut and pray heavily.

This guy gets it

Brady gets injured and has to leave the game.

Bills win.

Yup.

If that fat !@#$ing loser Dareus decides to contribute and happened to tear both of Brady's ACLs in one swipe, I'd consider forgiving that fat !@#$ for the loss against the Jets. Spoiler alert, I still wouldn't. !@#$ Dareus.

The pats give us our first humiliating loss of the year. And if you think there was already a humiliating loss this year, just wait.

If that fat !@#$ing loser Dareus decides to contribute and happened to tear both of Brady's ACLs in one swipe, I'd consider forgiving that fat !@#$ for the loss against the Jets. Spoiler alert, I still wouldn't. !@#$ Dareus.

+1

not sure why you are all worked up about this message board thread where ever Bills fan picked the PATS to win except one brave soul who was willing to predict a 3 point victory .. your rant doesn't quite fit this time.

it is two who pick a win.

But I ALWAYS pick them to win.

I was esplaining this to my middle and most excellent Daughter today. If you are not thinking a they COULD win. why be a fan?

Keep in mind i stopped watching the Bills for over a decade. Now I am watching as studiously as I am able

Bills 24 Pats 17

That's my Boy Mead !!

Get the broom out because here comes a sweep. Our D takes Brady out of the game.

Go Bills!!

I like you for some reason

24-21 Bills

a squeaker is fine by me

Where's the fun in that. F*** it.

Bills 31

Patsies 17

Defense sets the tone by bull rushing and blowing up the first play of the game in the backfield. Their OL can't handle it all game long.

The offense gets the run game going and that opens up some nice passing lanes for Tyrod. They do enough to win it

Special teams keeps the Patsies pined deep and Carpenter gets into a groove.

People thinking this game is a complete disaster are in for a surprise. The home team is up to the challenge this week.

I appreciate your consistency .

Always a positive note.

Patriots defense is really quite average at best

This guy gets it

phfft

Bills win.

Yup.

win win

Steve I think sincerely MD is going to go into this game swinging his big dk .

I think he drops TB with all of that 330 landing full force on his no no spot.

Big Game from Dareus makes the difference

so very sensitive about any objective comment about your team. Scared of Rex?

Woods turned ya boy Logan Ryan inside out 3 weeks ago.

He will have Butler on him this game, and only way Rex scare me is if I was barefoot and he saw.

Bills win.

Yup.

Jimmy G would still light it up...

He will have Butler on him this game, and only way Rex scare me is if I was barefoot and he saw.

Jimmy G would still light it up...

...just like the last time the Bills faces Garrapolo. He lit them up for 90 yards and 3 points in one half of action. Some people have short memories around here. He's an okay young NFL QB in a great system. He's not one of the 30 best QBs in the world IMO so I certainly wouldn't expect him to "light it up."

http://nflbreakdowns.com/jimmy-garoppolo-buffalo/

That wasn't against a Rex defense but he gives young QBs fits. If you want a reminder go look at Brissett in his 1st start vs. his start against the Bills. Brady lighting it up is one thing but there is no room for a delusional Pats fan here.

There's a reason that the whole country hates the Patriots and it's not just because they win. It's because they irrationally believe in scrubs (Jimmy G isn't a scrub though) that play in a perfect system. They have the greatest coach and QB ever. Other than that they aren't a .500 team. You add in the delusional fan base that didn't care 15 years ago (like the Seahawks) and see the way that the Patriots are viewed around the country. This goes without even mentioning the 2 1st round picks that they have forfeited in multiple cheating scandals. They are like the anti-Cubs or anti-Indians. Those teams have loyal, long-suffering fan bases that the entire country can rally behind. Your team is basically Russia.

Edited by Kirby Jackson