MARCELL is practicing

YoloinOhio

Hallelujah praise the lord

@buffalobills

Marcell Dareus will be back at practice today.

"We're hoping he's out there on Sunday. One of the best in his position in the league."

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged with the fact that it looks like we might get Marcell Dareus this weekend.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really need him, hopefully he can shake off the rust. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats double him less than normal given the fact he's been out so long and coming off injury. Will be interesting to see what happens and what kind of impact he has in his first game back.

On another note, I haven't heard any updates on Woods but he's the other critical piece for us to have a chance to win.

Really need him, hopefully he can shake off the rust. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats double him less than normal given the fact he's been out so long and coming off injury. Will be interesting to see what happens and what kind of impact he has in his first game back.

On another note, I haven't heard any updates on Woods but he's the other critical piece for us to have a chance to win.

Woods is practicing too :) Both are limited (as expected) but good sign on a Wednesday

The only way he gets my support back is by having a monster rest of the season. However, I am predicting he won't as he will be "constantly hampered by the lingering hamstring". I know, I know- I'm a glass half full guy, but I have really had enough of Dareus' behavior.

The guy is a fantastic DT. We can all only hope that he kills it against the *Pats and disrupts at the LOS, stopping the run, bringing more sacks to Lorax and getting Hughes some of his own. There's definitely a trend to return to the chicken little'ing of weeks 1 and 2 after the Fins loss, but I can see this team re-grouping and eating the Pats up.

Right on schedule for his next injury.

came here to post this, you beat me to it. zero chance he plays on sunday... he'll aggravate his hamstring or maybe injure his ovaries, in any case, wont see the field. I'd be surprised if he plays 3 games this year.

The guy is a fantastic DT. We can all only hope that he kills it against the *Pats and disrupts at the LOS, stopping the run, bringing more sacks to Lorax and getting Hughes some of his own. There's definitely a trend to return to the chicken little'ing of weeks 1 and 2 after the Fins loss, but I can see this team re-grouping and eating the Pats up.

Yes, and I can see me on a romantic date with Jennifer Lawrence