Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, just saw the score. And while I detest all things Boston, I don't want them losing like this Just not painful enough. I want gut wrenching, shot the the balls losses.

Matchups matter, and while the Zards could not get past the Celtics, think at least they be putting up a better fight here.

Edited by plenzmd1

Oh my, just saw the score. And while I detest all things Boston, I don't want them losing like this Just not painful enough. I want gut wrenching, shot the the balls losses.

Matchups matter, and while the Zards could not get past the Celtics, think at least they be putting up a better fight here.

It was worse than the score tbh.

Poor Celtics gonna try this 2 more times.

Woooooof

It's an exhausted band of role players going against an all star team. They look demoralized. Stevens should send out the reserves and let them show some effort.

I'm fine with losing but the lack of effort makes it unwatchable. If you are getting beat down by 30 in the second quarter knock someone on their ass and light a fire. Sure you're still going to lose by a handful of touchdowns but don't just lay down.

Cavs are dangling their shorts in the Celts face and they are cool with it.

It's an exhausted band of role players going against an all star team. They look demoralized. Stevens should send out the reserves and let them show some effort.

I'm fine with losing but the lack of effort makes it unwatchable. If you are getting beat down by 30 in the second quarter knock someone on their ass and light a fire. Sure you're still going to lose by a handful of touchdowns but don't just lay down.

Cavs are dangling their shorts in the Celts face and they are cool with it.

Once Jonas Jerebko starting getting shots up I turned the channel.

Adding Markelle Fultz won't fix it either. I'd trade down and try to get Jackson from Kansas and another guy.

I'm not denied the 2 best teams in the Final, so this is better than the times when the two best square off in the semis and two dogs scrub it out to get hammered in the final.

Like when Iverson's Sixers and Kidd's Nets repped the East.

Trouble maker??? Please explain

I gotta say Durant has proven a ton to me this season. He has made that sad franchise good again. Also, thanks to ZaZa for getting rid of that trouble maker Kawhi out of the way. This has been a great playoffs. Good job NBA!!!

Don't know, Lebron may have been busy messaging Poyer's wife.

he was busy doing something. Choke job by Cavs who clearly didn't want a 9 day rest before playing the warriors. Having to play a 5th game is an unnecessary waste of time for them. Still, heck of an effort by the Cs without their best player down 21 on the road. Where was that fight in Boston?? Edited by YoloinOhio

Why do these teams need a week off before they play each other?

they were talking about this on radio this week. They set the finals start date with the timeline of both CCs going 7. A few years ago they had a "bump up" timeline of 2 days if both CCs went 4 or 5, but since that's not typical and because it's so much easier for networks to plan programming and teams and the league to plan travel, etc. around one set of dates, they just stick with that now no matter what.

they were talking about this on radio this week. They set the finals start date with the timeline of both CCs going 7. A few years ago they had a "bump up" timeline of 2 days if both CCs went 4 or 5, but since that's not typical and because it's so much easier for networks to plan programming and teams and the league to plan travel, etc. around one set of dates, they just stick with that now no matter what.

That's ridiculous, but what can you do?

Funny, ESPN had a countdown clock to game start this morning.

I am excited for the game...but 9 oclock starts means i will watch first half, go to bed, and watch 2nd half in the early AM

Move to the west coast. Football and beer at 10am. Hell yeah baby!!

it was still packed on the freeway right outside the arena during the game when they were showing shots on the TV

Well that's a **** freeway that's packed that time of day regardless. My commute, which is a reverse commute and usually wide open, was jammed. I head into Oakland from Walnut Creek every day.

Move to the west coast. Football and beer at 10am. Hell yeah baby!!

This is why I could never move to the east coast.

I love that I can get the majority of sporting events completed when the day ends.

This is why I could never move to the east coast.

I love that I can get the majority of sporting events completed when the day ends.

The worst was the opener. My first opener and the first time to a Bills game in a long time. What was the start time on that? Midnight?? Jesus H. Christ.

Well that's a **** freeway that's packed that time of day regardless. My commute, which is a reverse commute and usually wide open, was jammed. I head into Oakland from Walnut Creek every day.

well duh!!!! :lol:

Just saying even at like 7PM the freeway was jammed, so that rush hour prolly went from from 3-8.

Fedex is right on the Beltway...should see the mess that creates for a night game.

Edited by plenzmd1