Yay NBA 2016-17 season!

The Poojer

Jazz are good

Yeah I was still surprised by the result though.

BEst series of the 2nd round is Houston - San Antonio imo. I'm really excited to watch even if I think the Spurs will win in the end. GS, Cle, and Boston are all locks in my mind. The only series that offers me intrigue is the all Texas matchup

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan of the Spurs since the late 80s and last night was the worst game they've ever played. Ever. The figured out the Thunder so I'm hoping they figure out the Rockets.

Unfortunately for the Spurs, Aldridge is officially a shell of his former self. He's playing not to get hurt. I understand where that's coming from but in combination with Danny Green's 3-pt. touch gone too, it's all ISO Leonard and that's not enough.

Edited by dpberr

Big game for the Wizards tonight, can't see them winning 4 of 5. Game 1 loss was hard on my son, dude has a worse curse than me when picking which team will let him down more.

Be interesting to see if Morris is playing tonight

Big game for the Wizards tonight, can't see them winning 4 of 5. Game 1 loss was hard on my son, dude has a worse curse than me when picking which team will let him down more.

Be interesting to see if Morris is playing tonight

Wizards looking good so far. This series is physical as hell - lost tooth, busted nose, hip pointer

i was born into this! Blame my dad. He bought me shares of Celtics stock as xmas gifts when I was like 11...

K so here is my dilemma. Promised son a Wizards Playoff game as his birthday present back in March. He decided to wait for round 2, and I have committed to going on Sunday.

My thought is if the Zards lose tonight, prices go down, if they win prices go up...so what is the correct move ???

K so here is my dilemma. Promised son a Wizards Playoff game as his birthday present back in March. He decided to wait for round 2, and I have committed to going on Sunday.

My thought is if the Zards lose tonight, prices go down, if they win prices go up...so what is the correct move ???

you want them to win tonight. It will be a much better birthday present for him Sunday thinking that they are still in the series. Can't put a price on that.

you want them to win tonight. It will be a much better birthday present for him Sunday thinking that they are still in the series. Can't put a price on that.

They have a good chance to win tonight, even with IT going bananas they took the last game to OT, all that with Beal being an absolute no show.

I think this series is going to tighten up starting tonight.

while that may be true, will also be a much more EXPENSIVE present LOL!!

prolly should put this in the pet peeves thread but damn, wizards has good available direct through them...and they were still charging close to $40/ ticket as a service fee. WTF, is that common now?

and these were not resale seats, they were direct through the Wizards

Edited by plenzmd1